Seattle Seahawks fans reactions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
check out #3s delayed reaction. still clapping after every one is gasping.too funny.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
tears.jpg

Truly a thing of beauty. I watched the full thing as their pain means so much more when you have seen them at their happiest just before.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is how I know they're all bandwagoners. There's not a single throwback jersey and they're wearing basically the same thing and they completely overreact to every single good play that happens. If you don't wanna watch the whole thing, skip to about 2 mins left. Their tears are delicious.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqbyc2oo3q8

Can anyone slice out just the 20 seconds where they are cheering Beast Mode to the ensuing several seconds of silence.

I think it's important to catch those moments in time, to encapsulate them for eternity. :sneaky:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where was the 12th man five years ago?
Well this is the only misconception that other fans have on them. They actually "retired" the 12th man back in 1984. So it's been going on for a while. But they haven't exactly embraced it until recently.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is how I know they're all bandwagoners. There's not a single throwback jersey and they're wearing basically the same thing and they completely overreact to every single good play that happens. If you don't wanna watch the whole thing, skip to about 2 mins left. Their tears are delicious.

By the way for posting that I'm doubling your ROD $.

That was beautiful.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Still hiding after jumping off the "We want the ball and we're gonna score." bandwagon.
OMG, when I told my wife what happened on the Wussel Wilson interception, she immediately quoted this Hasselback's line in their playoff loss to Green Bay.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Only a couple in that group I would call true fans of the sea-turds. The rest are just wanna-be's. Priceless reaction. I thought I could hear the loud "THUD" coming from the West right after the pic. Absolutely priceless!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look how new those jerseys look lmao! Celebrating and hugging after te Kearse catch like it was in the endZone lol

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

If I was a mod I would sticky this video at the top for a while