Seattle Seahawks fans reactions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This is how I know they're all bandwagoners. There's not a single throwback jersey and they're wearing basically the same thing and they completely overreact to every single good play that happens. If you don't wanna watch the whole thing, skip to about 2 mins left. Their tears are delicious.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqbyc2oo3q8

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is how I know they're all bandwagoners. There's not a single throwback jersey and they're wearing basically the same thing and they completely overreact to every single good play that happens. If you don't wanna watch the whole thing, skip to about 2 mins left. Their tears are delicious.

tumblr_inline_mmpwstNF841qz4rgp.gif

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler

If we ever made the Super Bowl, I'd wear my big game 81 jersey with pride. Throwback all the way

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
They watched it about 5 times and it turned out the same each time...Soon, the bandwagon pulled up to give them a ride home..The response; "Fuck those losers, I'll walk"..They were heard to ask; "How far to San Francisco, I really like their new stadium...I hear the seats all have Levi's upholstery"...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That. Is. PRICELESS!!!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Went straight to the end. I just wanted to see the heartbreak.

RAMBUSH

Starter
My wife said " you shouldn't Be so happy over someone's pain", I couldn't reply , I was laughing too hard.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Man, that was hilarious!!! Watching the bottom fall out on them like that was priceless!!!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Lol they're all bandwagoners. Remember how they all loved Golden Taint until he left, then he was a scrub loser that jawed too much. These guys wouldn't know Shaun Alexander or Matt Hasselback let alone guys like Steve Largent or Jim Zorn.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Seahawk fans are possibly the most insufferable in the league.

Cowboy fans are a close second, I guess. Lol.