"Seattle mailed it in today against the Rams"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's always what they didn't do..instead of what WE did...The Rams swept them, because our team IS BETTER....F*CK THEM

Q729

Legend
I agree, but then when did we last go to the playoffs let alone a Super Bowl? Once we get consistent like the good ole days, we'll get our praise. Heck, even ESPN gave us the benefit of the doubt even when the wheels were coming off the GSOT.

...just saw some "highlights" on NFLN. What a joke. They ignore everything before Seattle's first TD.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
At home? That's a new one. I guess they'll mail it in next week when ARZ waxes them and in the Playoffs, too.

jap

Legend
If we fix our QB, WR, and OL squads, they will be mailing it in for years to come. :mrburnsevil:

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Sure, they mailed it in in front of the biggest crowd in their history.:thinking:
That's like saying that you enjoyed getting pants-ed in front of the home crowd!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

SierraRam

Recreational User
At home? That's a new one. I guess they'll mail it in next week when ARZ waxes them and in the Playoffs, too.

Exactly! If they were 'mailing it in', why was a hobbled Russell Wilson still in there in the 4th qtr and getting pounded? They got their asses kicked. Hey NBC, talk about a Rams team with an offensive line that is finally coming together, a QB who's LEADING there offense, and a defense that's playing lights out without Quinn, Ogletree, TJ...

Go freak yourself, NBC.

Amen

FRO

Legend
Whatever. We flat out beat them, pretty much dominated their offense. Whatever.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Apparently, the definition of "mailing it in", refers to a football team giving up on the run because your down by 2 TD's. So you let your QB get hit repeatedly trying to score out of desperation.

Av8R

UDFA
Hey it's cool guys... let the players use that as motivation. Nothing motivates a player better then blatant disrespect imo.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
You think the media is going to admit their darlings got punched in the mouth by the lowly Rams and probably aren't going nearly as far into the playoffs like they've been saying since they stopped losing?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As I tell Hawk fans everyday..."YOU GUYS ARE PRETENDERS"...We swept them, and they will finish one game better than us in the regular season (and lose in the 1st round of the playoffs), because in large part to a rookie Oline that was shaken up with even MORE due to injuries (rookies replacing rookies).....We will be legit no matter what next year!

FRO

Legend
I'm really fired up after this win. Sorta heated that Foles sucked so much we aren't in the playoffs, sort of heated that we don't get any respect. We have got to leave no stone unturned and completely build this offense.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
To be fair, Rodney Harrison was kind of/sort of giving the Rams some props earlier in the show, talking about how the Rams aren't afraid of the Seahawks and said we were a young team and it's typical to have ups and downs like we have this year when you're young.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
The Seattle fans were seeing a very tough secondary laying hits on WR's and TE's and RB's, too bad for them they wore Rams jerseys
LOB my ass.

jap

Legend
I'm really fired up after this win. Sorta heated that Foles sucked so much we aren't in the playoffs, sort of heated that we don't get any respect. We have got to leave no stone unturned and completely build this offense.

Well, the failure of Nick Foles and his coaching staff may motivate Fish & Co. to take extreme measures to galvanize the offense. It would be a crime of epic proportions to waste a phenomenal talent such as the Gurley Express!

FRO

Legend
Well, the failure of Nick Foles and his coaching staff may motivate Fish & Co. to take extreme measures to galvanize the offense. It would be a crime of epic proportions to waste a phenomenal talent such as the Gurley Express!
I'm scared they will buy into the fools gold of Keenum and Boras and stand pat. Last year they scapegoated the QB and stood pat on the receivers. We need a new QB and much better WR and TE play.

jap

Legend
I'm scared they will buy into the fools gold of Keenum and Boras and stand pat. Last year they scapegoated the QB and stood pat on the receivers. We need a new QB and much better WR and TE play.

They acquired Nick because they thought he could be effective deep. Hopefully, they see any potential starter as someone who can be very effective deep and see Case more as a veteran backup. Yes, we can use a real premier WR. With our TE's we would do well to accumulate guys who are good-great run blockers to assist TGII and Co. We also need some serious maturation on the OL.