Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Just got my tix today. Section 450 row SS Seats 11 - 13. @CGI_Ram will be right behind me. Anybody else in Sec 450? Also the post-game letter mentioned an enclosed waiver form to sign, but there wasn't one in my letter. Anybody else missing it?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just got my tix today. Section 450 row SS Seats 11 - 13. @CGI_Ram will be right behind me. Anybody else in Sec 450? Also the post-game letter mentioned an enclosed waiver form to sign, but there wasn't one in my letter. Anybody else missing it?

Send me your email address by PM. I can send you a waiver form.

Woot!

Bring your ear plugs...:sneaky:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Yes. Check the email you gave Amanda. Mine wasn't in the envelope either but in an email with an apology. We can get you one if you can't find it..

We probably ought to make a bunch of copies of that and bring along to the Tigin pregame just in case.

Last edited:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
It will be winter for me. I'll check it again later in the week... but if the forecast stays the same I will be leaving my shorts at home I think.

Serious? You sound serious - God I would KILL for 75 degrees right now.

That said, I'd lived here for a few years, and had to go Frisco - flew out mid July, and didn't take a jacket. Just completely spaced it, and froze my ass off.

Locals- so, I should bring a jacket?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Serious? You sound serious - God I would KILL for 75 degrees right now.

That said, I'd lived here for a few years, and had to go Frisco - flew out mid July, and didn't take a jacket. Just completely spaced it, and froze my ass off.

Locals- so, I should bring a jacket?

I hate cold. Grew up in the 808 (Hawaii) ... no seasons or cold for years... came back home to FL and froze when it got less than 60 degrees. Still do.

I ain't right.

I'm totally fine in 90 degrees and high humidity though I'm a.reptile.

It will probably be beautiful temp wise for everyone else.

CodeMonkey

I'm warm blooded too. FOR ME thats kinda cool in the evening like sweatshitish (good sleeping weather though) and just about a perfect day.

Our brothers from the north will probably be happy rolling around in shorts.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm warm blooded too. FOR ME thats kinda cool in the evening like sweatshitish (good sleeping weather though) and just about a perfect day.

Our brothers from the north will probably be happy rolling around in shorts.
That sounds kinda gross to me dude!!!!!!! Is that like taking a dump in a porta-john in the dead of summer? :snicker:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Last time in St. Louis 50 was the high, lows around 20. Snow and wind....
Maybe I will bring a jacket.
You get so used to the fucking heat, you just don't think about cold. Plus, I'm getting older. :cautious:

Heat's fine, but still hate humidity.

CodeMonkey

Bring a jacket and shorts. The weather has a way of changing very quickly around here.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Four days out and they are saying 70. That means anywhere from 65-75 at this point. Bring a jacket or sweater and long pants.

Then it's going right back up to 82 Tuesday. Typical St. Louis.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Yes. Check the email you gave Amanda. Mine wasn't in the envelope either but in an email with an apology. We can get you one if you can't find it..

We probably ought to make a bunch of copies of that and bring along to the Tigin pregame just in case.

Me and my buddy will need a copy if possible.

Thanks,

CodeMonkey

Thanks CodeMonkey just printed it out and will bring it with me Sunday. So when will details be put out on where to meet for the post game photo?
I think they will have us meet somewhere after the game to turn these in and get a wristband.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks CodeMonkey just printed it out and will bring it with me Sunday. So when will details be put out on where to meet for the post game photo?
It says in our ticket packages. We can make sure everyone is on the same page at the tailgater.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Much Rams-pect for All of you able to attend and to the ones who were able to contribute to this awesome memoriam. I'll be there vicariously from my living room couch.