Searching for top 3 plays in Rams history/Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A lot of good choices here. A little more grist for the mill:

- Warner to Faulk TD pass near the end of the half against the Dolphins in 2001. Warner had defenders all over him trying to pull him down and he managed to throw a nearly perfect pass to Faulk who went up and got the TD.
- Van Brocklin to Fears, 73 yard TD vs. the Browns in the 1951 NFL Championship. One of THREE 73-yard TD passes that decided a championship in games involving the Rams (the other two were SB XIV against the Steelers, Bradshaw to Stallworth, and of course Warner to Bruce in SB XXXIV).
- Not necessarily a spectacular play, but hugely significant - Dickerson off right tackle for 9 yards against the Oilers to give him 2007 yards for the season and break OJ Simpson's record.
- Dickerson's 248 vs. the Cowboys in the '85 playoffs as the Rams became the first team to ever shut them out in the postseason. Man that was sweet.
- Warner to Hakim for a long TD on the Monday night game vs. the Broncos, with Az and Torry jawing at each other as they ran together into the end zone. The GSOT personified.

Same goes for you.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I tried to find a clip of Marshall's run against the Vrowns. Is that the one that Mike Martz talks about on 'A Football Life'? The one where the play is busted and Marshall looks dead to rights by three defenders and they all miss him?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I tried to find a clip of Marshall's run against the Vrowns. Is that the one that Mike Martz talks about on 'A Football Life'? The one where the play is busted and Marshall looks dead to rights by three defenders and they all miss him?
At 1:25

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Something interesting I just notice on the Faulk TD run against the Browns ... as he runs into the end zone, the defender closest to him is Daylon McCutcheon, son of another Rams great at RB, Lawrence.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ricky Proehl's catch in SB 2001 to tie the game with 3 defenders on him was epic. If only our D could have held with only 1:30 seconds left.