Searching for a YouTube video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Even sadder - video evidence is often not enough.
You can't sanely argue with someone that doesn't give those things weight, and we know there are other things that play into it.

IMO, Sam has elevated a hell of a lot of other players. How did Danny do this year? Do we have olineman that we let walk on other peoples rosters, even? Can anyone name anybody that left the Rams and blew up somewhere else? Where are those offensive lineman and wide receivers now?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
You can't sanely argue with someone that doesn't give those things weight, and we know there are other things that play into it.

IMO, Sam has elevated a hell of a lot of other players. How did Danny do this year? Do we have olineman that we let walk on other peoples rosters, even? Can anyone name anybody that left the Rams and blew up somewhere else? Where are those offensive lineman and wide receivers now?
Yeah. For some, I think they're just absolutely convinced that W-L record is always a direct indicator of QB quality.

Others, I think they're mad because we were "supposed" to get Peyton Manning by picking a QB #1 overall. Although even Manning has struggled without support.

wrstdude

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Fun" fact, on November 8, 2009 the Indianapolis Colts defeated the Houston Texans 20-17, noteworthy for featuring RG Kyle DeVan, Peyton Manning's 24th O lineman.

Interesting to note. I hope Bradford is adequately equipped to deal w/ that situation in his 10th year in the league w/ a HOF WR at his disposal. ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Didn't get a response. I'm sure he thinks I'm one of the millions of twitter trolls out there.
Meh. He's probably trying to piece together a stat laced response string while ignoring the reality of the situation. :cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
"Fun" fact, on November 8, 2009 the Indianapolis Colts defeated the Houston Texans 20-17, noteworthy for featuring RG Kyle DeVan, Peyton Manning's 24th O lineman.
Fun fact - That was my birthday and Sam's birthday. Oh and that same Indy team beat us 42-6 two weeks earlier with Bulger behind center.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Lol so your saying it took Peyton Manning 11 years to hit the same feat Bradford hit in "2+ seasons", fun fact indeed!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

John Greco? DA (both haha) before he got hurt again, and Avery made like a play or so with the chiefs but that's about it.