Searching for a YouTube video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wrstdude

Rookie
I think it was something X had made that had a sideline reporter telling how many OLmen had played for the Rams that season-think it was the '12 or '11 season.

Thanks in advance!

PhxRam

Actually i think i had posted that.. I could be wrong about that though.

I do remember what you are talking about and will look around.

PhxRam

The search index needs to be rebuilt. It doesnt appear to show results from last year.

wrstdude

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually i think i had posted that.. I could be wrong about that though.

I do remember what you are talking about and will look around.

Used to be able to find it searching YouTube-could've been removed. No worries if you can't. Could use any of those SB defense videos right now-engaged in a twitter debate w/ a PFF writer about SB8.

PhxRam

Give me a bit.. If it WAS me i will have a local copy and can reupload it

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Used to be able to find it searching YouTube-could've been removed. No worries if you can't. Could use any of those SB defense videos right now-engaged in a twitter debate w/ a PFF writer about SB8.
It was one I recorded and posted on my alternate YouTube account (the one that didn't get deleted), so I still have it.
It was unlisted, so I just made it public.

Last edited:

wrstdude

Rookie
It was one I recorded and posted on my alternate YouTube account (the one that didn't get deleted), so I still have it.

Awesome-this is it! Thanks!

wrstdude

Rookie
Lol, the ultimate piece of evidence when debating in the defense of Sam Bradford use it myself from time to time... (y)
About as concrete as it can get. Love how DA is on the sideline too during the video...awful set of circumstances.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
About as concrete as it can get. Love how DA is on the sideline too during the video...awful set of circumstances.
Which is why I don't get how you put the blame on Bradford, i've never heard of a QB succeeding under those situations.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Alright, put it back in the vault, X.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Which is why I don't get how you put the blame on Bradford, i've never heard of a QB succeeding under those situations.
Come on Barry. You know a QB is supposed to elevate the players around him no matter what the situation.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Alright, put it back in the vault, X.
It is. And I have six other videos that are conclusive evidence against some of the weaker arguments out there.
Sadly, sometimes words aren't enough.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It is. And I have six other videos that are conclusive evidence against some of the weaker arguments out there.
Sadly, sometimes words aren't enough.
Even sadder - video evidence is often not enough.

"Fun" fact, on November 8, 2009 the Indianapolis Colts defeated the Houston Texans 20-17, noteworthy for featuring RG Kyle DeVan, Peyton Manning's 24th O lineman.