Sean McVay is NFL's youngest coach to accomplish this feat in 80 years

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Russ Bollinger from the Lions (I think I got the name right) late in his career was a utility OL for the Rams. He specifically said the Rams O line was NOT juiced, and that players like Slater, especially, were just big ol farm boys.

Newberry competed in shotputting--did he juice for that???and Harrah was a muscley guy with zero legs, so I don't think he juiced...but, maybe I am stupid. Pankey also looked big without muscles so much
Juicing done right...LOOKS like juice....and you can juice without looking like a user...so going by "a look" isn't accurate...It'd be like saying, those swimmers look natural...and the whole swim team is juicing...same with baseball...or long distance running...you can't tell always by physique.
I don't think some were going overboard, making it obvious....little doses work as well....I think several Raiders and Steelers were going overboard....and the results showed....as in, some peculiar deaths...and I don't think anyone would openly say, "I juiced", and they weren't even testing for the stuff in the 80's.

I don't think Jackie needed it....

Newberry would be one I'd say was dabbling.

Hurc Harrah & Pankey....I'd say were dabbling too.

And one of my favs....that center....Mack.

Small doses...maintenance doses...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Boomer Esiason just said on CBS radio this morning that McVay should be coach of the year hands down.

Not always the biggest fan of Boomer's takes, but his journey as a man, father and husband is very inspirational.

After I saw a piece on him, I just had to look at him differently.

I'm finding that with a lot of people, actually.

poLARizing

UDFA
I agreed at the time, but if you rewatch the play, Higbee was open for a first down. If it works, nobody has anything to say, you know?
Yes. There's always two-sides of a coin. Gurley was also open to his left while he was rolling right.

As a couch potato fan and observer, I just think McVay needed to give his O-line the benefit or opportunity to open up holes in situations where it's 4th and less than a yard.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
usatsi_10484707.jpg

By: Cameron DaSilva | 6 hours ago

Sean McVay has been the biggest reason for the Rams’ remarkable turnaround from last season. Despite having exactly zero experience as an NFL head coach prior to this year, he’s looked every bit like a veteran at the helm of L.A.’s resurgence.

He led the Rams to their 10th win of the season on Sunday by knocking off the Seahawks 42-7, giving them their first 10-win campaign since 2003. In doing so, he became the youngest head coach to win 10 games in his first season since 1937.

The Rams have a legitimate chance to win 12 games this year with the Titans and 49ers being their only remaining opponents. Coincidentally, the 49ers actually beat the Titans on Sunday to earn their fourth win of the year, while dropping Tennessee to 8-6.
The Rams will finish the Regular Season 12-4, BUT I'll be disappointed!!(n)

" I predicted, preseason, the Rams would Finish 13-3, and I'll have to Eat-Crow, and admit I was wrong!!!!!:shocking::rolllaugh:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We hit the Power Ball Lottery 10 times in a row when we hired McVay.

Imagine how we will do once he has a few years under his belt.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And he still going through the process of learning from his mistakes.
This is my only concern... he IS still learning... everything, as a head cocah, is new to him.

He's done an outstanding job... but there is still more to learn... new experiences... new challenges. He'll be truly dangerous once he's experienced more and has seen most situations. A few gray hairs on his head, so to speak.

It'll come... and, when it does, watch out!
Goff needs to find a way....or throw the ball away.
The ball was tipped.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
On 4th down?
Hell yeah....turnovers are huge...they do something to the momentum of a game....had they driven down there....geeez.

Plus, a couple people have said he missed an open wr on that play....in fact....the beginning of the game...we seemed to be....IDK....just in a funk...I saw Goff almost trip on a running hand off....fell to the ground after handing it to Gurley....couple missed passes....Kupp dropping a sure 1st down, possible TD....Like we were allowing Seattle a chance to re-group. I was pissed....2 fgs (after a TO and huge punt return)....and the D was playing lights OUT! Can't play any better than the first half. Gurley was on a mission from the first carry.

but we digress....on to Tennessee.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Hell yeah....turnovers are huge...they do something to the momentum of a game....had they driven down there....geeez.

Plus, a couple people have said he missed an open wr on that play....in fact....the beginning of the game...we seemed to be....IDK....just in a funk...I saw Goff almost trip on a running hand off....fell to the ground after handing it to Gurley....couple missed passes....Kupp dropping a sure 1st down, possible TD....Like we were allowing Seattle a chance to re-group. I was ticked....2 fgs (after a TO and huge punt return)....and the D was playing lights OUT! Can't play any better than the first half. Gurley was on a mission from the first carry.

but we digress....on to Tennessee.

His interception put the Seahawks back further than a turnover on downs. Goff is so smart he knew he had no option so he intentionally threw a pick knowing the Seahawks would be stupid and catch it, thus losing yards. That's why he threw it to the sideline, duh.

Get the man a gold jacket already.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck

I think I know why McVay is smiling.

He's thinking about later that night.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
That is a professional models pose by the way.
She knows exactly what she's doing. :D