SEAN MCVAY GF ROCKS TINY BIKINI ... While Rams Practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
McVay needs to marry that chick up, before she realizes she could do better...o_O

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
McVay needs to marry that chick up, before she realizes she could do better...o_O

Yeah a 32 y/o millionaire stud that won coach of the year in the biggest sport in the US. Not really sure how she could do better. haha.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I have relatives in Laguna Beach. My favorite place to visit for vacation. So much stuff to do nearby and just a beautiful location.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
There's about 20-50 just as hot as her on that beach every day. There's a LOT of money in that town. What's funny is that my Aunt grew up poor as dirt. Her parents were sharecroppers in Mississippi. She got a decent, not outrageous, job. She spent wisely and timed the market just right. She's worth millions now with her home and investments.

She to this day will wash out ziplock bags and reuse them. Reuses aluminum foil, and sets paper towels out to dry if she only wiped up water with them. I can only imagine what her neighbors think of her.

Yep. Sure looks like it. Oh... you said LOCATION.

Rainram

Starter
I thought the thread title said SEAN MCVAY ROCKS TINY BIKIN...while rams practice.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Yeah a 32 y/o millionaire stud that won coach of the year in the biggest sport in the US. Not really sure how she could do better. haha.

Hey, wtf do I know...maybe he can stick his tongue thru a lifesaver hole and has a foot long....playbook

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I thought she did it at practice in the middle of the field.

Heading is misleading.

Mick

Pro Bowler
My concern is she does, in fact, wake up and realize that McVay won't ever see the coin AD does, and bolts for "greener" pastures. Coach would be destroyed, and take the team with him as he sinks into a never ending pit of despair. Not sure I've ever been as concerned about the personal love life of a HC as much, or at all, as I am about McVay. :D

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My concern is she does, in fact, wake up and realize that McVay won't ever see the coin AD does, and bolts for "greener" pastures. Coach would be destroyed, and take the team with him as he sinks into a never ending pit of despair. Not sure I've ever been as concerned about the personal love life of a HC as much, or at all, as I am about McVay. :D

greener pastures? she was with him before he was making HC bank and its only getting better for our whiz kid HC .. they ll rename the madden franchise to Mcvay ,, they-ll rename the lombardi after coach .. vic will know what side her bread is buttered .

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What is McVay making right now?

Mick

Pro Bowler
What is McVay making right now?
Best I could find is 1.2 per....remember, he was so young, and zero HC experience....but that # came from a site I wouldn't stake my reputation on. I do know this however....he ain't making what AD is about to make. If his GF gets wind of AD's contract.....well, I wouldn't let her out of the basement if I were McVay. On a serious note...anyone know what the coach is making?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Omg I had to read the title a few times lol I thought it said Sean Mcvay work the bikini lmao