SEAN MCVAY GF ROCKS TINY BIKINI ... While Rams Practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This probably belongs in the Off Topic forum...but....You're Welcome......

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/14/sean-mcvay-girlfriend-veronika-khomyn-bikini/

0814-veronika-k-insta-2.jpg

Wanna know the best part about Rams training camp being at UC Irvine?? You're lookin' at it.

Here's Veronika Khomyn -- the smokin' hot girlfriend of L.A. Rams head coach Sean McVay-- finding ways to pass the time while her man figures out ways to get Todd Gurley into the end zone.

The team's training camp facilities are just a few miles from Laguna Beach (yeah, where they shot that MTV reality show back in the day) ... so Veronika decided to throw on her bikini and catch some rays.

Some background on Veronika -- she's a 28-year-old Ukranian model who started dating McVay back when he was an assistant coach with the Washington Redskins.

The two moved out to California together when he got hired for the Rams job -- and judging by these pics, she's loving the move.

So are we.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
This probably belongs in the Off Topic forum...but....You're Welcome......

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/14/sean-mcvay-girlfriend-veronika-khomyn-bikini/

0814-veronika-k-insta-2.jpg

Wanna know the best part about Rams training camp being at UC Irvine?? You're lookin' at it.

Here's Veronika Khomyn -- the smokin' hot girlfriend of L.A. Rams head coach Sean McVay-- finding ways to pass the time while her man figures out ways to get Todd Gurley into the end zone.

The team's training camp facilities are just a few miles from Laguna Beach (yeah, where they shot that MTV reality show back in the day) ... so Veronika decided to throw on her bikini and catch some rays.

Some background on Veronika -- she's a 28-year-old Ukranian model who started dating McVay back when he was an assistant coach with the Washington Redskins.

The two moved out to California together when he got hired for the Rams job -- and judging by these pics, she's loving the move.

So are we.

:coffee::rockon:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think she's taller than him. Good for him, she's a babe, I just hope she doesn't ever fuck with his head. Girls like that can cause the most competent men to have a meltdown

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The report was also that she arranged all the moving, and stayed behind to oversee the selling of his condo in Virginia. Hot, smart, and a go getter. Good combination.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
McVay living the literally dream. It does not get better then what he has.

I’m sure they bang all the time. But Sean is so focused on football I can just imagine him sitting watching film while she comes in naked and he doesn’t even pay attention :ROFLMAO:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
He probably draws up plays on her a$$ in his spare time.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not only is she a stunner, but she seems to have a sweet disposition too. Dude is livin the dream.

Oh and in a few year's time, those two are gonna own LA. IMO.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
McVay living the literally dream. It does not get better then what he has.

I’m sure they bang all the time. But Sean is so focused on football I can just imagine him sitting watching film while she comes in naked and he doesn’t even pay attention :ROFLMAO:

Oh come on now.

Any real man can take two or three minutes of their day to give the attention their woman deserves.

What............?:flanders:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
The report was also that she arranged all the moving, and stayed behind to oversee the selling of his condo in Virginia. Hot, smart, and a go getter. Good combination.
Yummy.....my favorite. :wow: