Sean McVay added to NFL Competition Committee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Officiating needs a major overhaul. Glad we have the best mind available on the committee. (I like RS69's comment above about adding more eyes.)

PARAM

Hall of Fame
My only complaint about the fumble thru the end zone is that its a double win for the defense, 1) they get the ball & 2) they get improved field position
I say its a turnover and the other team gets the ball, BUT it should be at the previous line of scrimmage OR where the fumble took place
That I can cosign.....but the 20 being the furthest point. That DJax fumble originated from the Eagles side of the 50. Can't reward the D like that.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yeah, you can say to prevent from being careless with the ball resulting in a turnover.
However, it shouldn’t have given the other team the ball.
If anything, the ball should have been spotted where it was fumbled and the team still retains possession or lose possession if it’s a 4th down play.
No that doesn’t penalize the team that fumbles it through the end zone. This is another case of leave it alone, it has worked just fine the way it is for decades.

jap

Legend
 Another rule change (call it the Sean McVay rule): any team that has four or more coaches poached in the same year gets awarded an extra 1st round pick for each coach poached beginning with the fourth poach.

Ram65

Legend
I like the end-zone fumble rule.

The defense defends the goal line!

The offense has to cross the football over the goal line while in control of the football!

It's the most important area of the field.

The reward (gain of possession) and penalty (loss of possession) are fair for both sides.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Get rid of the coin toss, replace it with things like the cinnamon challenge?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can’t there be some kind of safety spin to make this happen? This seems like a no brainer.
Exactly. The 3rd QB rule is pretty much a smack in the face of the rest of the roster, can dress your inactives who can get in the game if injury occurs. Look at the Rams with the TE situation in 2021, why force guys to play hurt?