Sean McVay added to NFL Competition Committee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also, because of this McVay will actually be in attendance for the combine lol.

jap

Legend
 Maybe Sean can suggest that any more holding against AD99 will be punished by death!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
IMG_1628.jpeg

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Also seems like a good sign that he is in it for the long-haul. Maybe he found the work/life balance he needed.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Congrats to McVay! It's a huge honor, and with his contributions to the game of football, he more than deserves it.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
First item: Remove spearing altogether from the game (Joseph hit).

Second item: Replays can only overturn calls on the field with indisputable evidence (Tutu touchdown).

Third item: Remove field goals and extra points from the game.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Add two deep field judges, one on each side of the field, for deep pass observations, so that that offensive face mask non call on Ramsey never happens again.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Also seems like a good sign that he is in it for the long-haul. Maybe he found the work/life balance he needed.
Something about becoming a father for the first time can ground a man. Its no longer about him. He seems more calm now. And he's enjoying the ride more.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Replays can only overturn calls on the field with indisputable evidence
This is already the rule... just in case you wanted to be even more pissed off about that ridiculous call.

Also, just realized you can highlight the text in someone's post before you hit "Quote" and it'll only quote what is highlighted. I always just deleted the extra text I didn't want. The marvels I learn every day.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
This is already the rule... just in case you wanted to be even more pissed off about that ridiculous call.
Oh yes, that, I know, I know. However, as you have acknowledged there are individuals whom conveniently forgot what their jobs were. Hence not a rule change, but an item of emphasis.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Is this the first time the RAMS have representation, since the 'stache was on this committee?

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Get rid of the fumble near the end zone, where the opposing team gets the ball back.
This happened to Todd Gurley when he fumbled at the end zone against the Seahawks at the Coliseum.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Get rid of the fumble near the end zone, where the opposing team gets the ball back.
This happened to Todd Gurley when he fumbled at the end zone against the Seahawks at the Coliseum.
I kinda like that rule. It penalizes the team for being careless near the end zone. I remember when as a rookie DeSean Jackson flipped the ball out of his hands before he crossed the goal line (showboating) and the opposing team jumped on it for a touchback. Basically the same thing. Careless = turnover. Recover an opponent's fumble in the end zone it's either a TB or TD depending on which end zone. I don't like "bring the ball back to the spot of the fumble" when it rolls out of the end zone.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I kinda like that rule. It penalizes the team for being careless near the end zone. I remember when as a rookie DeSean Jackson flipped the ball out of his hands before he crossed the goal line (showboating) and the opposing team jumped on it for a touchback. Basically the same thing. Careless = turnover. Recover an opponent's fumble in the end zone it's either a TB or TD depending on which end zone. I don't like "bring the ball back to the spot of the fumble" when it rolls out of the end zone.

Yeah, you can say to prevent from being careless with the ball resulting in a turnover.
However, it shouldn’t have given the other team the ball.
If anything, the ball should have been spotted where it was fumbled and the team still retains possession or lose possession if it’s a 4th down play.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My only complaint about the fumble thru the end zone is that its a double win for the defense, 1) they get the ball & 2) they get improved field position
I say its a turnover and the other team gets the ball, BUT it should be at the previous line of scrimmage OR where the fumble took place