Seahawks/Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yes, like whooping the Bears and Colts. Except you didn't see Ram players gyrate and flop all over the field.

I can't respect this shitchicken team. At least the 2005 team had class.
I agree with the showboating after a score….but the Rams do as much running of their mouth/fake tough guy b.s. as every other team. It is an epidemic in the NFL and to my taste it is pathetic. Guys running their mouths and going face mask to face mask after every play. Symptomatic of our society I guess, but, it is weak.
As for the Seahawks and their classless nonsense it is reflective of their coach. A classess D-bag of the highest order.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I agree with the showboating after a score….but the Rams do as much running of their mouth/fake tough guy b.s. as every other team. It is an epidemic in the NFL and to my taste it is pathetic. Guys running their mouths and going face mask to face mask after every play. Symptomatic of our society I guess, but, it is weak.
As for the Seahawks and their classless nonsense it is reflective of their coach. A classess D-bag of the highest order.

Perfect way to put it. It's really all over the league. You will rarely see a single play without someone spinning the ball, flexing his muscles, getting in someone's face, trash talking or whatever. I don't mind people celebrating big plays or scores with their teammates but it has gotten really old with me seeing someone or multiple people celebrating after every mediocre play. I've actually watched the least amount of football this season in my whole life. I still keep track of everything but I don't watch the games much anymore, just the highlights. Plus the bad ticky tac calls on qbs, etc and football is losing appeal with me. But it does seem like the Hawks do a lot more but at this point they can get away with it since they have the best record in the league. I wish there were more players like Russel Wilson. He just works hard and wants to be the best. Every time I see an interview with him I'm impressed. Hard to hate a guy like that. Plus he is showing that you don't have to be 6'5 to play qb in the nfl which will hopefully open up things for other guys of his height to play in the league.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

That's all part of the game. I don't think there ever been a point in the history of the league where players just lined up and played down after down like robots.

The shitchickens take it to another level.

fearsomefour

Legend
That's all part of the game. I don't think there ever been a point in the history of the league where players just lined up and played down after down like robots.

The shitchickens take it to another level.
Part of the game yes, but, not to the level it is now. To me it is so much fake tough guy b.s. We do agree about Seattle however.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm betting NE beats Denver for the SB. Brady plays better in the cold and the playoffs. And yes, I'm not watching the SB if it's NE vs. SEA. Makes me sick to think about it.
I think they are done with Brady as a market-attractor. But Peyton has no negatives, so I say Petyon wins the AFC Championship game in Denver.

…..

Legend
at least I won my 8 grand back.

lost 8k on the Rams and won 9k on the Seahawks. Never thought I'd do THAT

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I hate the Seahawks but the Saints got bitch slapped.. had nothing to do with the refs

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A couple of thoughts;

1) I don't buy into an NFL manipulated scenario or conspiracy. The only thing I will buy into is; the good teams get more favourable calls.

2) Seattle has a lot of things working against them, honestly. They might be hot at the wrong time... And karma tends to work magic. This team doesn't deserve to win it all... I think it catches up to them.

3) As much as I hate the Seapigeons and 49'ers making the playoffs... It gives me strong rooting interests - which is fun! It's the best thing next to the fun of rooting for the Rams in the playoffs.