SeaHawks get another Ram coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
This is getting nuts. McVay is a good coach but there have been many better ones over the years, with more sustained success, that did not have their staff members poached like this.

I am starting to wonder if people just can't stand working with/under Sean McVay, and our guys leaving is just as much a function of them letting it be known in the industry that they are open to a change of employment, as it is a funcion of them actively being recruited...
Actually that’s not an unreasonable take, probably less than 50% true but you never know, either way the loss of so many assistant coach’s the past 3 years at the very least is a little alarming

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
This is getting nuts. McVay is a good coach but there have been many better ones over the years, with more sustained success, that did not have their staff members poached like this.

I am starting to wonder if people just can't stand working with/under Sean McVay, and our guys leaving is just as much a function of them letting it be known in the industry that they are open to a change of employment, as it is a funcion of them actively being recruited...

He doesn't seem to struggle to bring people in to coach with him.

I see it the way that I have seen Mcvay since he was hired.

Mcvay is the new way of coaching. I believe he has a masters in education. He is hyper focused on communication and teaching.

He'll get charged up and get after you but he understands this very simple notion that clear and consistent communication is vital.

He has also had numerous players, who other teams have deemed head aches, join the Rams and be nothing but excellent.

Smart teams are seeing these messages that are being brought with the Mcvay culture.