Seahawks 'definitely will' run the football more after pass-heavy 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Looking at Phillips video below, leads me to believe that Ogletree might be better off at Barron's projected spot and someone else should be playing Ogletree's projected spot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iupBixjjyZY

Based on his description...

LDE: Aaron Donald
NT: Michael Brockers
RDE Dominic Easley
SSLB: Connor Barwin
Mike: Alec Ogletree
Mo: Mark Barron
WSLB: Robert Quinn

I say this because Easley outplayed Westbrooks last year by not a small margin and he's more than fast enough to be the RDE. Easley next to Quinn is a very scary combo.

I can't imagine Donald being put at the nose (Ourlads has him there and I just can't see that happening. Not to mention their idea of our secondary depth is just...wrong). It makes MUCH more sense to put Donald at the LDE where he can play the 3 or 4 technique and not really change what he was doing last year.

Connor Barwin is the easiest to project. He's totally what we need at SSLB.

Hopes and prayers that Quinn is healthy. A healthy Quinn at the WSLB and this defense gets a whole lot scarier.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ifedi should be solid. I like Joeckel as a RT or guard. Definitely think Pocic will help. And Tom Cable is an excellent O-Line coach.

I agree that Cable is a good coach but I don't think Ifedi is very good. How much can Pocic help on such a bad line? And Joeckel isn't good at any position IMO. Carroll's bread and butter was a good OLine when he arrived. Add Lynch and he had a recipe for success. He has gotten away from his staple.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Denver was 28th in rushing defense last year. And Lacy just met an off season weight clause at 253 according to Sirius NFL radio.

Seattle still has a suspect OL and no Marshawn Lynch. Let them run the ball. I don't fear Lacy or Rawls. They're not Lynch, and that Seattle OL won't do them any favors.