ScotsRams' Glorious London Trip

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
ScotsRam said:
Just seen Isaac Bruce doing a Q and A session at a footlocker store. There was a raffle and a guy wearing a Brady top won a signed rams helmet... He got booed don't worry!

Ok so what time of day is it there right now?
And what time of day is the game?

It's 1.45pm now . The game is 5pm British time, the difference is six hours... BUT our time goes back an hour tonight so that will affect it too

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
So it's a Sunday Night Game there, I remember a Rams Pats Sunday night game that went our way in Foxboro, then they beat us in the SB that year.
London Fletcher had a fumble recovery with a huge return

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Just back from seeing "wicked" at the theatre... Awesome. Really wasn't sure what to expect, but damn could the green witch lady sing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ScotsRam said:
Just back from seeing "wicked" at the theatre... Awesome. Really wasn't sure what to expect, but damn could the green witch lady sing.
LA LA LA LA LA LA (I can't hear you) LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

I wanna see that, so don't spill too many beans.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
X said:
ScotsRam said:
LA LA LA LA LA LA (I can't hear you) LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

I wanna see that, so don't spill too many beans.

No spoilers from me, but go see it if you get the chance because it's brilliant. I have honestly never before seen someone sing where it has literally made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Incredible.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I saw Wicked in London and I want talk about it X. I will say I enjoyed Spam A Lot much more and met Ronde Barber there. Last year I saw Rock Of Ages there and it was fantastic! DO NOT go to see the Lady In Black. It was horrible to me. Another good one was Avenue Q. I wasn't expecting much out of that one but it was good.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Time for a report Scotty, where y'at, are you tailgating yet?

My bro called me yesterday ,was "in his cups" he'd just come from a Missouri University football game had been "tailgating " since 9AM, he apologized for being loaded at least 5 times :lmao:
Which sort of drunk are you, aggressive, weepy, jolly, quiet, whichever type you are remember , you carry the cheering interests of a whole continent of Rams fans with you ,SO,If you do something completely out of line make sure you satisfy two requirements,
1. It's with a cheerleader
2. The cameras catch it :ww:

Have a great time Scotty hope your holiday in London ends exactly the way you want it to.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Update time. Just saw Bruuuuuuce again and the Rams cheerleaders and Rampage at the official tailgate party. The buds are flowing. Spoken to rams fans from actual st Louis and also from rhode island... Awesome, awesome day!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ScotsRam said:
Update time. Just saw Bruuuuuuce again and the Rams cheerleaders and Rampage at the official tailgate party. The buds are flowing. Spoken to rams fans from actual st Louis and also from rhode island... Awesome, awesome day!
That's awesome man. I feel like I'm there.

...... and looking at my cocoa krispies, now I don't. :cry:

But yeah. Appreciate the updates, dude. Sounds like a great time, and glad you're getting to experience both London AND the Rams at the same time. Doesn't happen for ya often, I know.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
To clear up some time differences, it is only a 5 hour difference in East coast and London time. But today, DST has changed in London and not the US so it is a 4 hour difference right? Not that that makes a hill of beans to anybody but my OCD demanded you know!

Where is the tailgate party Scots?

GO RAMS!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Last update before the game. Kick off is in 40 minutes for anyone still in any doubt. As you're looking at the game, we are on the left behind the endzone with the patriot artwork. The atmosphere is phenomenal. See you on the other side fellas

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
ScotsRam said:
Last update before the game. Kick off is in 40 minutes for anyone still in any doubt. As you're looking at the game, we are on the left behind the endzone with the patriot artwork. The atmosphere is phenomenal. See you on the other side fellas

JT said there were more Pat fans than Ram fans in the stadium early. Has that shifted at all that you have noticed? Best guess, how is the crowd split(%)?

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Well Scotty you dun yer best, can't blame this'n on you.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Well, i'm not very jealous now thats for sure, hope you enjoyed it man! :sick:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Barrison6 said:
Well, i'm not very jealous now thats for sure, hope you enjoyed it man! :sick:
He shoulda left right after that TD to Givens to open it.

Go out like Costanza.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpUyb37CFT4[/youtube]

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Well the game wasn't what I was hoping for but the weekend was brilliant. Back to reality tomorrow haha, I'll hunt down some photos my friends took and put them up here when I get the chance.

I guess i'll finally have to head out to StL to get a Ram win crossed off my bucket list!

bluecoconuts

Legend
ScotsRam said:
Well the game wasn't what I was hoping for but the weekend was brilliant. Back to reality tomorrow haha, I'll hunt down some photos my friends took and put them up here when I get the chance.

I guess i'll finally have to head out to StL to get a Ram win crossed off my bucket list!

Yeah, I was feeling for you man. All that time/money and it wasn't even a close game. But hopefully the experience was still fun, that's half of it right there. When you come across the pond, the Rams will get a win for you.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Scotty,,, clearly we are all sickened by what happened there in London. Brutal.

Thanks for sharing your experiences,,, good stuff Brudda.

Wish you would have taken gronk out after either one of his TDs... WTF were you waiting for man ? :sly:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
All is not lost Scots. The Pats plane got delayed. Swing by their hotel around 3am and pull the fire alarm before you go home! :hehe: