ScotsRams' Glorious London Trip

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I will be providing updates on my glorious London trip just to make you all jealous. Currently sitting in the airport having a beer before my flight.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
AHHHH... So jealous. You're gonna have a blast man. London is somewhere Im dying to go.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah baby!

austin-powers2.jpg

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
ScotsRam said:
I will be providing updates on my glorious London trip just to make you all jealous. Currently sitting in the airport having a beer before my flight.
Err, jealous you have made me. Me, my dad and my bro were gonna go to this game, they are pats fans and i being the rams fan would make for an interesting roadtrip, but then Stan Kroenke gives it to you guys. Enjoy my friend!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great update for you today fellas. Went to buckingham palace, westminster abbey, the houses of parliament and also big ben. Also went to Winston Churchill's Cabinet War rooms. I'm a history buff so I loved it, it's the secret underground bunker where Churchill ran things during WW2. What made this specific visit even better was following a family of American Rams fans round it, one of whom was wearing a Rams hat with "Miller" on it... A stretch to assume it might have been Brit Millers' family?! Anyway, it was an awesome day. About to head out for food and drink with the family. More updates tomorrow!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey Scotty

Just so you know,,, its perfectly acceptable to introduce yourself to other Rams... especially American Rams . Don't be shy Brudda !

They probably were Miller's family. Missed your chance Man.

Come On Man! Americans don't bite (well most don't anyway)
:tooth:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe they were just really big Chris Miller fans.

I know I was.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Hey Scotty

Just so you know,,, its perfectly acceptable to introduce yourself to other Rams... especially American Rams . Don't be shy Brudda !

They probably were Miller's family. Missed your chance Man.

Come On Man! Americans don't bite (well most don't anyway)
:tooth:

And treat that nice Irish boy Mulligan to a pint if you get the chance.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Not scared of chatting to the Yanks fellas, but it was a kinda sombre museum so I didn't really want to butt in you know? Also saw a Patriots jersey and a dolphins jersey today it's been good!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ScotsRam said:
Not scared of chatting to the Yanks fellas, but it was a kinda sombre museum so I didn't really want to butt in you know? Also saw a Patriots jersey and a dolphins jersey today it's been good!
You have my permission to thump both of those two other dudes in those *other* jerseys.
In fact, I'll pay you.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
X said:
ScotsRam said:
You have my permission to thump both of those two other dudes in those *other* jerseys.
In fact, I'll pay you.

I'll hold you to that. Photo evidence to be provided after the trip!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Just finishing up our meal, a lovely Italian restaurant in covent garden. Next stop is a bar, the conditions are cocktails (for my sister) and a live band (for me and my dad). Expect a less coherent update in a couple of hours!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Man, I loved the Churchill War rooms. So much info in that place, it blows your mind. I loved the section where they had the old phones set up and you could listen to some of the actual conversations they had at the time. Glad you are having a blast man! Represent dude!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Just seen Isaac Bruce doing a Q and A session at a footlocker store. There was a raffle and a guy wearing a Brady top won a signed rams helmet... He got booed don't worry!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
ScotsRam said:
Just seen Isaac Bruce doing a Q and A session at a footlocker store. There was a raffle and a guy wearing a Brady top won a signed rams helmet... He got booed don't worry!

Ok so what time of day is it there right now?
And what time of day is the game?

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
I'll throw in some "jack" for that as well. :twisted:

Union? jack? , :cool: I had to :oops: ,nah I didn't but I wanted to. :lmao: