Schefter: Kelly Said Team Offered a 1st Round Pick for Bradford Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Supposedly his press conference this morning is pretty bonkers, threw Howie Roseman under the bus who was the front office guy that lost the power struggle with him this Spring. I think Chip Kelly believes waaaaay too much in his program. I think we're about to see an epic implosion.
I listened to his presser. He did nothing of the sort. In fact he said he worked very well with Howie. If he threw anyone under the bus it was Lurie. He laid it all at Lurie's feet for the decision.

I watched everything Ducks during his stint there. Chip is very much into his program and his pressers are legendary for being total misdirections or almost Lynch like. I don't buy the 1st round pick at all. He's a good coach but I wouldn't believe him if he told me grass was green.