Schefter: Kelly Said Team Offered a 1st Round Pick for Bradford Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Eagles HC Chip Kelly said his team was offered a first-round pick this morning for his QB Sam Bradford.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Horseshit. If that is true, then Snisher is going to have a LOT of egg on their face....

Edit: We got Foles and a #2....I would say that equates to a #1.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Eagles HC Chip Kelly said his team was offered a first-round pick this morning for his QB Sam Bradford.

Yeah and I love you, the check is in the mail and I promise to respect you in the morning!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
d31479fe55a49c0d0c735cdb5a1c9cbfa0183c841c16703ce803d615dd1d3a72.jpg

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
The guy's on the Rich Eisen Show just heard that report. They all said he's lying!

Big Game

Living The Dream
lies!!! hahahah but it was funny hearing him try to explain why they made all the moves

WestCoastRam

Legend
Supposedly his press conference this morning is pretty bonkers, threw Howie Roseman under the bus who was the front office guy that lost the power struggle with him this Spring. I think Chip Kelly believes waaaaay too much in his program. I think we're about to see an epic implosion.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I heard there were a few teams with interest in him. Just because some fans don't get it, and the media doesn't get it, doesn't automatically mean it's a lie. Sam is a special talent, IMO.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Why would we take that deal? It leaves us without a QB, and the QBs in the draft aren't guaranteed. Obviously we're in a rush to win.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Kelly himself said in his press conference he was offered a #1 for Sam.

Crazy shit.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sam is a special talent, IMO.

Yes he does Doctor, however, he can not stay healthy...Injured in college, injured in the pros and ACL surgery twice on the same knee....Even all of Chips's horses and all of Chip's men won't be able to put Bradford back together again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That #1 could be in the 23-32 range, so it's not that far fetched.

RambleOn

UDFA
If it was the Cleveland Browns, they have the #12 and #19 picks. Would you trade either of those for Sam?