Schaden-freakin-freude - MEDIA FALLOUT THREAD OF ALL MEDIA FALL OUT THREADS. Super Bowl 56 edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
I hadn't seen this one (forgive me if it's been posted already) Big Whit post game with NFL Network. Les Snead cameo.

Whit_PostGame.JPG

Trying to keep this thread going as long as possible.

View: https://youtu.be/m7LLgTBXAM4

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Here's a strange one.
Korean couple watching NFC championship game.

View attachment 52761

View: https://youtu.be/g7MRtwIQx_I

The helmets crack me up. I couldn't wear a helmet watching the game, even if my neck could take it.

My wife used to be a Packers fan. Now she is a Rams fan. I often wonder what got her to her to change.
1. My passion for the Rams
2. Not wanting to be rooting against me
3. Rodgers being a dick

It may be all of the above. I would hate to have a division teams fan in my house regularly. My Seattle friends get so mad when the Rams win that they quit texting me for a few days, and I don't even rub it in like I used to.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

really, can you ever get sick of watching the first 20 seconds of this video?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

really, can you ever get sick of watching the first 20 seconds of this video?

I'll never get tired of watching those cocky assholes leave before the final gun, soul-crushingly disappointed at losing to us in the NFC Championship. Although I hated losing six regular season games in a row to those assholes, one of the gleaming silver linings of that cloud is that it set them up for a much bigger fall when we beat them in the NFC Championship.

1 NFC Championship >> 6 in a row in the regular season.

They are gonna feel that one all offseason.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rewatched the four games in the playoffs this past weekend on successive nights. It was fucking awesome. I still can't believe the way these guys found ways to win those games. One of the greatest playoff runs ever, with those last possession drives and clutch stops.

Watch them during that winless November and it's hard to believe it's the same team, just in how much they grew through that. What a season. :trophy:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Rewatched the four games in the playoffs this past weekend on successive nights. It was fucking awesome. I still can't believe the way these guys found ways to win those games. One of the greatest playoff runs ever, with those last possession drives and clutch stops.

Watch them during that winless November and it's hard to believe it's the same team, just in how much they grew through that. What a season. :trophy:

The resilience of this team was off the charts. Most resilient Rams team I've ever seen.

When you think about all the things that have to go right to win a Super Bowl, and then think about all the things that *didn't* go right for the Rams (losing Higs before the SB, losing OBJ in it, losing Woods in mid-season, the miss facemask/OPI on Tee Higgins, etc.), you really have to stand up and take notice of how much the overcame to successfully take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Absolutely amazing.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It occurred to me while heating up some leftovers in the microwave just now, that I didn't hear one media puke mention the fact that it was Matthew Stafford as quarterback that the two most prolific seasons in terms of receiving yards were achieved. Calvin Johnson with 1964 yards in 2012 and Cooper Kupp with 1947 yards last year.