Say the Giants staff is gone...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
hmmm Frying pan & fire - I'd love to see his older brother - Payton not Cooper ;) - suit up for us though, just to see if it made a difference :p

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
After this season...is Eli Manning available next year? Just asking
e

You must be kidding. Eli Manning is, and always has been a horrible horrible QB. He's the most innacurate starting QB I've ever seen - has a dead arm now, and makes ridiculous decisions over and over again. Want a new record for INTS in St Louis? Go for it. And how much is he gonna want to get paid?? As if we had salary cap issues anyway - but because he's won the big show twice he thinks he's elite and should get paid that way (which is the most stupid thing ever).

For anyone who thinks quarterbacks talents should be judged on whether they win superbowls or not - I say you are wrong. Trent Dilfer - Joe Flacco - Eli Manning are not elite quarterbacks. You can win it with a poor QB if you manage the game well, don't turn it over and play good defence. The Giant's mistake has been to think Eli is something he's not and allow him to be more than a game manager - turning him into the original Interception Machine.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope. Although he will forever be one of my favourite QB's of all time for those two glorious Super Bowl victories.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Draft a QB please and I know it's asking quite a bit of this organization, but draft the right one please.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We drafted one project this year, I'll take a wait-and see-attitude on this!

Draft earlier one that can start from day one or at the very minimum has a chance to start on day one.

Big Willie

Starter
If this year continues to be a rough one for the Giants, would you consider offeriring a 3rd round choice and a conditional pick in 2016 for him? In 2015, we would be in a better position to take on his salary. I think he is the "type" of QB you need for the future, namely, an experienced player that has had success and may just need a change of scenery. That is not to say that we still shouldn't draft a developmental player, because we should. He could be a two year bridge QB.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Better choice is probably to draft a rookie and resign Sam to a friendly deal for one year to play for his next contract on the open market. If Sam goes down, we have our first round talent to throw in. If Sam plays the whole year, the rookie gets to sit and learn, and Sam gets to leave on a good year and hopefully get a good deal from a team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd probably support the decision, but his agent is also Tom Condon. So I don't know if he could represent both Bradford and Manning at the same time, but who knows. If anything, Eli would definitely want his contract renegotiated prior to signing with a new team.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I certainly don't think a 3rd round pick would be needed to acquire Manning if their season ends up like the first week.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Meh. He's 33 years old and would come with a 19 million dollar cap hit. Although he's had a terrible offensive line, he's been the most turnover prone QB in football the past two seasons. I can't see how investing that kind of scratch into an older guy makes the Rams a winner.

I think if there is a change, it needs to be a rookie. Eli creates more problems than he solves, long term I think.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
If I am the Rams I am exploring any and all options at QB. I look at what I have, I bring in vets, I look at unproven young vets, I draft guys, etc. I go to camp with at least 4 QBs and see what I have.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
If we only win 2-3 games this year I'd rather look at seeing if we can get Coughlin in here, maybe turn things around like he did with the Giants twice.