Say the Giants staff is gone...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think a lot of his issues is an aging team around him.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Nope. Although he will forever be one of my favourite QB's of all time for those two glorious Super Bowl victories.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. He took 2 rings from Belicheat

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He seems to have lost what he once found. I'd be a no, and really start looking for the guy that will rep the Rams for many years to come. Not an easy thing, I know.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm still of the mindset of starting fresh. Start a new era and draft a new qb in the first and get him an OC that fits his style of play.

nanotech

Rookie
'I'm still of the mindset of starting fresh. Start a new era and draft a new qb in the first and get him an OC that fits his style of play.'

So, are you talking about a complete "do over" "era"? I think we have seen a lot of brief "do overs" in the last few years. Can't say I think that turned out great. I was under the impression that big Stan had a different plan. Hire the right people, as best he could, and let them do their jobs, while affording some stability to this franchise. I am of the belief big Stan was looking at the long term, as most business men do, and built things to meet that objective. How about we build a sustainable organization and process and go from there?

209RamsFan

If we don't get that offensive line situation, in Check....it won't matter, who is back there!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If you are looking for overrated free agent QBs next year:
Jake Locker
Christian Ponder
Mark Sanchez
Brian Hoyer
Michael Vick
Terrible options... I think the draft is the best route.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'll pass, he's on pace of breaking Brett Favre's career INT record if he keeps playing while his older brother is on pace of breaking his career TD record.