GAME DAY Saturday Football Game Thread - NFL Week 15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Successful hip drop tackle no injuries.

Psycho_X

Legend
What is he screaming at Wilson for? Two plays in a row he should have challenged and he didn't and they lost 4 points because of it.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
What is he screaming at Wilson for? Two plays in a row he should have challenged and he didn't and they lost 4 points because of it.
My best guess is that Wilson came off the field and called Payton an' Asshole' for not challenging.

Payton then got angry and said something like ...
'I know I'm an asshole! You don't think I know I'm an asshole!! I've been a fucking asshole my whole life!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My best guess is that Wilson came off the field and called Payton an' Asshole' for not challenging.

Payton then got angry and said something like ...
'I know I'm an asshole! You don't think I know I'm an asshole!! I've been a fucking asshole my whole life!!!

Why the blue font?

dang

Legend
Goff continuing his night and day play in a dome compared to playing outdoors
Goff will never be elite but he’s top 10 in my book. And He frustrated me with his lack of intensity but I appreciate his cool headedness (if that’s a word).

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I would love the actual explanation.

The farthest forward helmet is actually the RG. His helmet is over the ball which is illegal as the length of the ball is “the neutral zone”.

It’s actually been a point of emphasis this year and wasn’t an issue earlier as teams paid more attention, but some teams slacked off and it bit them

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
The farthest forward helmet is actually the RG. His helmet is over the ball which is illegal as the length of the ball is “the neutral zone”.
Yep.

It’s actually a really dumb play by the right guard. You would have thought that Offensive Lineman 101 would teach you to make sure that you line up with your head behind the centre’s.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I would love the actual explanation.

Helmet per broadcast, not an official. I saw the RG’s hand in the neutral zone. I assume the instruction from officiating supervisors is to BOLO for any minor advantages from a sneak formation.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Helmet per broadcast, not an official. I saw the RG’s hand in the neutral zone. I assume the instruction from officiating supervisors is to BOLO for any minor advantages from a sneak formation.
Actually, of the 11 over the LOS penalties that were called this year, 8 were on the tush push play. That’s actually why the refs were told to make it a point of emphasis. Last year, the Eagles guards lined up offsides nearly every time they ran it. It would have been better if they had just banned that play.