GAME DAY Saturday Football Game Thread - NFL Week 15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NFL Week 15 - Saturday, December 16, 2023

1:00 p.m ET

Minnesota Vikings vs. Cincinnati Bengals: 1:00 p.m., NFL Network

4:30 p.m ET
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Indianapolis Colts: 4:30 p.m., NFL Network

8:15 p.m ET
Denver Broncos vs. Detroit Lions: 8:15 p.m., NFL Network

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope to see the Vikings game. I want them to lose. I also like watching their defense. It’s very good, with some interesting players that they use in different ways.

I may watch Detroit/Denver tonight.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It would have made sense for the rams and Saints to play their Sunday games on Saturday, since they play on Thursday night next week

Q729

Legend
Go Bengals. Then I guess Colts and Lions.
Totally forgot about the tripleheader today...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Vikings have a good aggressive defense with Brian Flores as the DC. But their offense really sucks. 3 points against a bad Raiders defense? Really? Bengals should win this one.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hoping Bengals continue winning by kicking the Vikings ass. However, I do believe Nick Mullens will be a huge upgrade over the rocket scientist.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Vikings have a good aggressive defense with Brian Flores as the DC. But their offense really sucks. 3 points against a bad Raiders defense? Really? Bengals should win this one.
Yeah Flores is excellent. Anusrumo is pretty good too though and the Bengals are so physical in their lines. I thought the Bengals were done without Joe. Still think their backup is going to cost them, but he's playing good ball. That game looks to me like one where the offense that is least safe with the ball loses.

Either way gonna be pulling for the Bungles. Those bastids better show up.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I just noticed the games are only on NFL+. Which I don't have. I'll have to stream them if I want to watch.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would have made sense for the rams and Saints to play their Sunday games on Saturday, since they play on Thursday night next week
Yeah and it would be a relatively easy flex had they actually looked ahead and given a shit. Reinforces to me that in a given year there are "anointed" teams they feel are worthy. We're gonna be a party crasher this year if we get in. Which I'm fine with, at least until the refs throw us out of the party. :laugh3:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just noticed the games are only on NFL+. Which I don't have. I'll have to stream them if I want to watch.
Yeah very irritating. Won't be long and every game will just be an e-ticket where you purchase it just like you would if you want to attend. When that comes I'll have a computer ported to my big screen so I can illegally stream in style. Fuck em.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Yeah and it would be a relatively easy flex had they actually looked ahead and given a shit. Reinforces to me that in a given year there are "anointed" teams they feel are worthy. We're gonna be a party crasher this year if we get in. Which I'm fine with, at least until the refs throw us out of the party. :laugh3:
Hard to figure out who screwed us worse this year, the nfl schedulers or the refs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’m not liking the beginning of the game. We need the Vikings to lose and it’s looking like Nick Freakin Mullens is going to beat the Rams again, indirectly

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Cincinnati’s defence has been shocking all season and that opening drive by the Vikings was way too easy.