San Diego to Greet Kaeperdoodle with "Most Patriotic Pre-Game in History

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Love, love love it! By the way, these festivities were planned prior to his idiotic stunt.

I've been listening to local Bay Area radio and reading more on this. A couple points:
  • The reasons for Kraep's brave "Rosa Parks stance" are becoming a little clearer: Apparently, his Fiancee, and Black Lives Matter activist Neesa Diab actually had the idea to protest the flag.
  • P-whipped Kraep then sat last weeks national anthem quietly, and it was not noticed. In other words, it was like the worlds gangliest looking tree falling in the forest. Did it make a sound? <crickets> Imagine how frustrated poor Colin must have been, what with no media attention, and all those police out there persecuting, and killing black men for another week!
  • cry.gif
  • Yeah. You were caught. dipstick. At that point you had to make your "cause" into something you thought might take the focus off of yourself. You had someone smarter than you, (yet dumber than most) feed you a line about being "a voice for the voiceless". Awe. how quaint. Yet what crap.
  • This all on the heals of another crappy performance 2/6 14 yds in the game, (oh by the way) you are actually getting paid to play. Whispers continue that you may actually be done. Cut.
  • Colin+Kaepernick+San+Francisco+49ers+v+Denver+IYBDWUIjggUl.jpg
  • You double-down at news conferences, citing stories, (I've seen videos) and trashing the police, (What kind of training do they get. A hair stylist receives more training than police. It's ridiculous.) You show up at another press conference wearing a Fidel Castro shirt!!!
  • Castro.jpg
  • Fidel Castro!! Your hero tortured and murdered tens of thousands of freedom seeking people, and you are going to trash this greatest nation on God's green earth??!!
  • Speaking of God. You have chosen to convert to Islam, and your Muslim girlfriend is also a Communist sympathizer. The great thing about this country, is that you are welcome to practice both, without persecution.
  • You are also free to sit for the National Anthem. It needs to be noted. Nobody, I repeat, nobody is trying to force you to stand for the anthem. Folks are just exercising OUR rights, as fellow citizens, to expose you for the shallow, transparent hypocrite you are.
  • So practice Islam. Misrepresent the way police treat citizens. (By the way, there is a story today, about how BLACK citizens are BEGGING police in Baltimore to step in and save them from black thugs and gangs. Black and white cops alike, of course are responding. It is their job, after all.) Flame the fans of racism.
  • You're views, Kraep, are as twisted as a pretzel.
  • george.gif
  • Edit: By the way, phony, way to focus on black/black crime. The real crisis.

Last edited:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I wonder if any other players will follow in his footsteps. I doubt that any will considering the attention that it's bringing. A player from the Eagles announced that he would sit, but then later reversed his intentions after talks with his agent. It will be interesting to see. I bet that it'll be played up heavily in every pregame for the next few months.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I just wish he was still the starting QB.
He is my favorite QB to watch the Rams sack

Mick

Pro Bowler
That's just downright petty.
Did you mean the festivities planned at SD? If so, understand that stuff was planned months in advance, and had nothing to do with his "protest". SD is a huge military town, and very supportive of said military, so this isn't a surprise.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've thought about the poetic justice this night will bring for SackOrPick. The thread brings this up for all of us... this celebration was something that has nothing to do with SackOrPick.

This thread is going no where here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.