San Diego to Greet Kaeperdoodle with "Most Patriotic Pre-Game in History

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
http://goingviralposts.biz/chargers-will-greet-kaepernick-49ers-patriotic-pregame-history/

"Among the festivities will be 240 service members holding a 150ft x 300ft “super flag” during the national anthem, retired Navy SEALs parachuting into the stadium during the pregame show, Petty Officer 1st Class Steven Powell will sing both the National Anthem as well as a rendition of “God Bless America”, and the Marine Corps band will be on hand for all pregame activities."

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
What? No Army? No Air Force? Coast Guard?

Guess you can't please all the people all the time.

Of course a flyover couldn't hurt.

I hope the fans show their respect and when it's all done they boo the krap out of Kaperdick.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Kapernick is a fraud. He was sitting down, not in protest, but because it gave him time to text his girlfriend. He could care less for any "cause". I'm surprised the 49'ers haven't fined him. Most businesses don't allow personal or political expression on company time. (Listen to what Jeff Fisher has to say on the Rams position about the Ntl Anthem)
In any case, sitting down for the national anthem is a slap in the face to anyone who has risked their life for their country, a country where Kapernick has become very wealthy.
I served 10 years in the Army, put my like on the line countless times and have friends who died for their country.

Phuc Yeiu Krapernick! You have no right.:gtfo:

I hope they give him hell in San Diego. Krapernick is a POS.:poop:

I bet he chickens out and doesn't even go on the field for the National Anthem.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://goingviralposts.biz/chargers-will-greet-kaepernick-49ers-patriotic-pregame-history/

"Among the festivities will be 240 service members holding a 150ft x 300ft “super flag” during the national anthem, retired Navy SEALs parachuting into the stadium during the pregame show, Petty Officer 1st Class Steven Powell will sing both the National Anthem as well as a rendition of “God Bless America”, and the Marine Corps band will be on hand for all pregame activities."
like.png

What? No Army? No Air Force? Coast Guard?

Guess you can't please all the people all the time.

Of course a flyover couldn't hurt.

I hope the fans show their respect and when it's all done they boo the krap out of Kaperdick.
And when the Anthem is over Everyone should "Kiss-their-Bicept!":D

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
If there's one thing I've learned from the Miley Cyrus media circus, ignoring him will eventually let him fade to obscurity.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Another thread to be locked on this topic?

Please.

Please.

Handle this well, ROD.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Another thread to be locked on this topic?

Please.

Please.

Handle this well, ROD.
It won't be lol, I won't comment on this further cause i know it'd be bad from what I say in time. Maybe move to off topic?

tempests

Hall of Fame
I guess Kap succeeded. Giving him the attention he craves. International headlines too.

Most businesses don't allow personal or political expression on company time. (Listen to what Jeff Fisher has to say on the Rams position about the Ntl Anthem

Maybe not during the anthem, but Rams players staged a protest of their own a couple years ago.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
sitting down for the national anthem is a slap in the face to anyone who has risked their life for their country

I think Kap is a tool and I doubt he did this as a protest, but is what he did really a slap in the face to anyone? Isn't that just part of what makes any free country free? Being able to express your religious or political views without persecution?

I think a bigger slap in the face to former vets is the fact that the leader of the GOP is stating that as it stands, America isn't great at all. He might be the next actual leader of the "free world." Kap just plays a game.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
huc Yeiu Krapernick! You have no right.:gtfo:

I hope they give him hell in San Diego. Krapernick is a POS.:poop:

I bet he chickens out and doesn't even go on the field for the National Anthem.

Get over yourself. THE CONSTITUTION GIVES HIM THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS HIS VIEWS. AND HIS PROTEST WAS AND IS NOT ANTI MILITARY.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/veterans-for-kaepernick_us_57c6d704e4b0a22de09325f4?section=&
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/veterans-colin-kaepernick_us_57c71aafe4b078581f10ba24?section=&

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yeah, I'm at the point where I think we should just let it die. Kaepernick wouldn't be doing any "protesting" if we he was a starting QB. It's all for show.

Status
Not open for further replies.