sammy we need sammy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Welcome to the ROD rod! :sup: :welcome: :D (y) :party: :cheers:
It's good to have you here. Why not stop by the "Re: Introduce Yourself" sticky and give os a brief background of yourself. I say brief because we have a lot of really old people here like me whose attention begins to wander after about 4 or 5 sentences.
Stop by any Two Ton Fruitcake outlet in your local neighborhood, mention my secret name and you'll get a free fruitcake and help carrying it out to your car.

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
Of the three, I prefer Frank over Sammy and Dino.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan

Legend
Yep. Looks really young doesn't he? :seizure:
That smiley was just a test .

Last edited:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Happy hello to you!

The chances increase of getting him if Saffold resigns.

Alan

Legend
rodney c with clarification:
sammy watkins
Thanks "the show", I knew that already. Just playing with our new member. ;)

As for why not Sammy, I would much prefer to use that pick to get one of the top two LOTs. I won't put my foot through my TV screen if we draft Sammy but I won't be very happy about it.

What positions do you think the Rams need to address in either FA or the draft?

rodney c

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i won't be very happy if we draft ot , if he is not the big ORLANDO PACE THEN I DON'T WANT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , RAMS PLEASE GO SAMMY WATKINS , WE NEED PLAYMAKER BAD........

PhxRam

i won't be very happy if we draft ot , if he is not the big ORLANDO PACE THEN I DON'T WANT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , RAMS PLEASE GO SAMMY WATKINS , WE NEED PLAYMAKER BAD........

Do me a favor and chill on the caps..

Just some friendly advice. Hammering on a single topic is not going to make many friends around here.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Is there a "yawn" smiley

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
After rereading Rodney's posts many many times, I think I have come to realize that Rodney might or might not like Watkins, still have to research a little more. It's like a riddle, wrapped inside a mystery, inside an enigma. But I am close to solving this puzzle.

After rereading Rodney's posts many many times, I think I have come to realize that Rodney might or might not like Watkins, still have to research a little more. It's like a riddle, wrapped inside a mystery, inside an enigma. But I am close to solving this puzzle.

I think he likes him as much as RFIP (so very little).

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
With the caps lock "ON" i immediately thought of drafting Sammy Hagar.

lockdnram21

Legend

well i highly doubt they draft him buddy

Ram_of_Old

Wouldn't it be a hoot if we got Sammy, Clowney, and Robinson. WOW! That would be a wet dream!