sammy we need sammy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
i won't be very happy if we draft ot , if he is not the big ORLANDO PACE THEN I DON'T WANT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , RAMS PLEASE GO SAMMY WATKINS , WE NEED PLAYMAKER BAD........

Tavon, Givens, Cook, Bailey, and even Quick all have the "big play" potential. More time for Bradford to get the ball to these guys could work wonders. Not to mention what Sacy could do with better blocking.

rodney c

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ram nation we got 2 pick [2 and 13 ] why not get both player sammy and a ot whoever that is , but we need sammy , tavon , cook, givens, and bailey .

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After rereading Rodney's posts many many times, I think I have come to realize that Rodney might or might not like Watkins, still have to research a little more. It's like a riddle, wrapped inside a mystery, inside an enigma. But I am close to solving this puzzle.

After extensive examination I am inclined to agree. It is my professional opinion Rodney prefers Sammy Watkins and the idea of Sammy and Tavon on the same field excites him. :fighting:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
ram nation we got 2 pick [2 and 13 ] why not get both player sammy and a ot whoever that is , but we need sammy , tavon , cook, givens, and bailey .
There's no way Watkins or Robinson slide to #13. Matthews has about the same odds of doing so as a lottery win. Evans and Lewan will probably be there, but Lewan... let's just say if the allegations against him are true, his conduct is absolutely inhuman.