Sammy Watkins tells his fans off

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Dude is turning into a real asshole this year. He bashes the fans, and does so in a gloriously terrible showing of grammar. I think Sammy needs to take some more English classes.

RWIZQKQ.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has he ever heard of punctuation at all?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True colors came out a bit there. I wonder if he knows that his real fans work "little jobs" too

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This reinforces something that I've said for years...In his draft class (at least by a bazillion people) it was Watkins, then everybody else...How's that working out??? No such thing as a sure thing...And certainly no such thing as a clear #1 pick...(The VAST majority of times)...

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
This reinforces something that I've said for years...In his draft class (at least by a bazillion people) it was Watkins, then everybody else...How's that working out??? No such thing as a sure thing...And certainly no such thing as a clear #1 pick...(The VAST majority of times)...

to be fair, this has nothing to do with his talent level. when it comes to talent level, he is far above the rest of the wrs in that class imo

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think a lot of people on this board were right about him, and the other players in his class, and the ultimate prize, if we waited a year, and got a shot at, which we didn't, in Cooper.

Watkins has a chance to be a very good player, but he wasn't worth a top 10 pick, IMO, not proven yet, but he is proving to be an a-hole.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
How did this guy get a 4year degree in college? My 11 year old in 6th grade has better grammar and spelling.

Athos

Legend
I was a big Sammy honk....

But goddamn, he needs an English tutor and a role model and a lesson in shutting the fuck up.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That instagram post tells me the dude is an idiot, and I'm not talking about the grammar. Crapping on the fans who buy your jersey and fork out a quarter of their "little" monthly salary to attend a game and root for you is extremely dumb. Especially since he's responding to the vocal minority.

This thing will be following him for a while. Would have been so much better to show a little class, but I guess they don't teach that in college.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I'd offer our third and Philly's fourth right now. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Fisher makes unhappy players happy. He just needs a winning atmosphere. :D

Oh, I'd throw in Cook just for the hell of it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think it is just really funny that he is not smart enough to realize this does the exact opposite of helping his case. Clearly that lack of intelligence was not helped by any of his teachers. He can play da foosball - pass him.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Wow, I feel dumber for translating that to something somewhat coherent. In all my life I have never seen wants spelled once ...

To all the people who have a problem with me being injured, please trying playing this sport yourself. At some point, everyone who plays this sport gets injured. I'm not the first person to be injured playing football, and I won't be he last.

In fact, I would like to point out that you are all losers who could only wish that you were paid millions to play this sport like I am. I could walk away now and still be ahead of the typical NFL fan as it pertains to financial compensation. So please do go back to your boring jobs making your pathetic wages until death takes your miserable existence.

Thanks for your inquiry into my well being and your interest in my response and have a nice day.

Sammy I wish my mother had enough brain cells to use Samuel instead but hey it could be worse Watkins

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'd offer our third and Philly's fourth right now. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Fisher makes unhappy players happy. He just needs a winning atmosphere. :D

Oh, I'd throw in Cook just for the hell of it.

Sounds good but part of the problem with Watkins is that he is not getting enough touches on a running team. It would be the same thing here. He wants to play for a team like the Saints, Pats, Packers, etc.....

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Sounds good but part of the problem with Watkins is that he is not getting enough touches on a running team. It would be the same thing here. He wants to play for a team like the Saints, Pats, Packers, etc.....

I see your point and it has merit. I couldn't help but to think this guy would be a great fit, actually.

Safeties have to cheat up for Gurley or they're in big trouble. Tavon gets a lot of the rest of attention. Sammy would get some very favorable coverage. Everybody loves Foles, Sammy would buy in. He'd learn fast Foles is always looking for the bomb. Once he catches a couple he's all in.

On top of that, Sammy would be the only WO that could consistently seperate. He'd be Fole's first read, a go to guy.

Just my opinion.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm still looking to draft ANYONE from Clemson....Just because we missed so much talent...Hell, I only wanted that LB Anthony....but would have been SOOO happy with just ONE of those wideouts...

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I'm still looking to draft ANYONE from Clemson....Just because we missed so much talent...Hell, I only wanted that LB Anthony....but would have been SOOO happy with just ONE of those wideouts...

I was a big Hopkins guy. But I'd make the same trade for Tavon still. He just does so many different things that makes him a huge weapon. I don't think it's a matter his talent not translating as much as it is a matter of teams pay him a lot of attention. I still think this offense breaks out in the second half of the season. Been saying it all year.