Sam Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You are assuming Mannion is not a plus NF QBL. I am not. Bradford and Mannion would, in my opinion be a positive.

No. The issue here is that you're assuming he is. He hasn't proven anything. I'm not putting stock into the guy until he proves something at this level.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Just draft one. Bringing in one of the avg. at best FA's just pushes it off for a couple more years.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Bradford will stay in Philly. Kelly loves him and he's starting to play well. Last 3 games he's played - no INT's and making better decisions. And why in the hell would Bradford want to come back here to the factory of sadness? The team that traded him??

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Why would Denver go for Bradford? Ottweiler is playing well for them and he knows their system. They might want Bradford if Ottweiler goes elsewhere, but I think they will try to get him resigned.
That main man who runs that Org. Loves vets who have strong arms. Ottweiler is still pea green and has very little experience plus he is a UFA also and could get some multiple offers from other teams too.

If Manning finally rides off into the sunset do you see Elway going with Ottweiler as his man top QB? I sure do not just my thoughts. Denver OL is middle of the road stuff so they would have to get some help in FA cy.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Two TDs. Who freaking cares about yards.

I like points. We haven't had a multi passing TD game since the first ARZ game.

Sammyboy won't wanna come to this crap storm anyway tho so it's a mute point.
*moot

And you're right, there's no way he wants to come back here. Me, as a pocket QB, I'd rather go to Cleveland, where they have Joe Thomas, Alex Mack, Joel Bitonio and John Greco between me and all the nasties.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
*moot

And you're right, there's no way he wants to come back here. Me, as a pocket QB, I'd rather go to Cleveland, where they have Joe Thomas, Alex Mack, Joel Bitonio and John Greco between me and all the nasties.
<------ missing John Greco.

MountainRam

Rookie
HaHa. Desperate are we now? Sam would end his career rather than playing for Fisher again.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That main man who runs that Org. Loves vets who have strong arms. Ottweiler is still pea green and has very little experience plus he is a UFA also and could get some multiple offers from other teams too.

If Manning finally rides off into the sunset do you see Elway going with Ottweiler as his man top QB? I sure do not just my thoughts. Denver OL is middle of the road stuff so they would have to get some help in FA cy.

Yeah, Elway doesn't F around. Dude fired John Fox because he wasn't gettin it done to his expectations.

But then again Chip Kelly has high expectations too. If he sticks around it would not surprise me to see him do something drastic at QB vice trying to sign Bradford.