Sam Bradford says Rams are on cusp of playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Bradford has clearly been in the gym, check it out in the red jersey at 1:07. He's yoked.......

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
"and when Bradford's on the field, he's made frustrating plays at the worst possible time."

I think they are confusing Bradford with Clemens.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sorry to tell ya this but my daughter,the one I posted pictures standing next to Sam said she thought he was muscular but kinda skinny.

Compared to an NFL lineman, maybe you could call him skinny... and as a rookie, certainly.
I stood behind him in line at a gas station last offseason.... Bradford is an impressive looking dude, built like a multi-million dollar Quarterbacking machine.

If I could buy stock in #8 I would.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well yeah she also commented that Jake Long was th biggest human she ever saw, her husband is 6ft6 about 3 bills btw.

FRO

Legend
The only game the national guys probably saw Bradford play last year was the 49er game. If that were the only game I saw I would think Bradford sucks too. The national guys don't realize the lack of talent around him. Last year he finally had decent talent and his numbers were good. This year I think he has more talent around him and I hope he and the team take the next step. I want the Rams in the playoffs.