Sam Bradford Finally Has Weapons Around Him (Inside the Iggles)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The return of News Bot. :bow: :snicker:

Four times this was mentioned in that article, and there's the rub. Had Bradford stayed healthy during last season he would have put up career stats with the Rams as well. He looked great in preseason but then came the injury. If the same thing happens again with the Eagles, Sam should hang up his cleats.

Meh I disagree with the "looked good in preseason" thing that people mention, I thought he looked the same.

MrMotes

Starter
He's in the most QB friendly system in the NFL. He really ought to do well...

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Before the onslaught of injuries, however, Bradford had a Murderer's Row of suck around him. No doubt about that.
I wish him luck going forward, because he's a good dude, but it's time for some stability at the QB position now.

Yup, Sam has great character....we've now swapped (unrealized) "potential" for (perceived) "stability"...I only hope the OL can keep up its end of the deal.

jmyb53

UDFA
Name
Ricardo
What did Bradford ever show that would make anybody think he could be elite ? He was the king of the check down and had no pocket awareness . It was time to move on.
a couple of teams offered a late 1st round pick for him. . . .this year.You feel how you do . . . but a couple nfl coaches (chip kelly) think sam had high value.

jmyb53

UDFA
Name
Ricardo
Lol someone said "he definitely skips leg day". Iggles gambled and lost that they could parlay him into a package to draft Mariota.....better hope their LT is the second coming of Jonathan Ogden.

thier lt is an all-pro . . . when is last time we had a pro bowl or pro bowl offensive linemene?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Some QBs make the players around them better. Some QBs need players around them. Sam is the latter IMO.

I'd wish him well but it wouldn't be true. Not the kind of fan who roots for ex-Rams.

Big Willie

Starter
I am a big fan of a healthy Sam Bradford....except, I always got the feeling he played things too safe and didn't make the difficult throw as often as he should. That could be a coaching issue (e.g., "don't throw interceptions") or his lack of faith in his receivers. Whatever the reason, he didn't seen to "go,for it" as much as I would have liked.