Saffold is an animal (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Not surprised, he showed flashes of quality O-line play during his time with Spags and Fisher. Just needed good coaching and scheme to have that translate consistently

And a LT next to him that knows what the heck they are doing

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
how to turn a man into a monster give him a couple shoulder surgerys

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
From the middle/left we’re long in the tooth a little.

I’ve posted several times how important the Oline is to everything McVay does. I hope we add to it in the off-season.
Investing in a top-flight left tackle for the future would be smart in the next couple years in the draft.

If they can find somebody in the third next year that they can develop out that might work so they don't have to use a first in the draft 2 to 3 years from now.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I remember several articles where it was mentioned when he would get a shoulder repaired that they were fixing a deficiency in his shoulder.
After the surgery it would be better than ever when they were finished.

I guess those doctors were right.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I was thinking that they might move him to Right Guard to stagger the veterans along the line.

Seems like Kromer knew what they were doing there too.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Left side looks so good. I saw a play last week where whittworth is is starting downfield to block for sammys td and there are 2 Texans in the area. The first db retreats from the 10 as whittworth approaches and then is pushed out of position at the 8. Whittworth then engages the safety and takes him out as Sammy runs to the pylon. Beautiful play by whittworth as a blocking shield and by Sammy using whittworths interference.

Zero

Pro Bowler
From the middle/left we’re long in the tooth a little.

I’ve posted several times how important the Oline is to everything McVay does. I hope we add to it in the off-season.
I think that's gotta be our focus,along with continuing to bring in def. players
that fit Wade's plan.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Who is surprised by this?? Finally he is getting recognition. He's been great since he got here, only issue has been injuries.
I know he has played well before,but I think playing beside Whit has inspired him to another level.
I mean this guy is a BEAST this year.Pro bowl Guard.