Saffold is an animal (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loved this...Best Oline in such a long time..maybe even better than GSOT's?

Rainram

Starter
From the middle/left we’re long in the tooth a little.

I’ve posted several times how important the Oline is to everything McVay does. I hope we add to it in the off-season.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
McVey says Saffold will be fine. Slight ankle sprain. The dude is playing like a beast. I love how he and Whitworth are playing like one unit over there. Here Whit. Let me throw this guy to you and you can give me yours. They won’t know their left from their right.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And now I see why lineman need reps to gel. Some of those stunts by the defense left my eyes crossed. It's a good thing saffold and whitworth could pick them up because I sure couldn't.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
And now I see why lineman need reps to gel. Some of those stunts by the defense left my eyes crossed. It's a good thing saffold and whitworth could pick them up because I sure couldn't.
Agreed. That was insane how they passed off some of those stunts. That is a well oiled machine there....

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed. That was insane how they passed off some of those stunts. That is a well oiled machine there....
Absolutely. Didn't miss a step. I'd guess that's the difference between an extra half second of time and a sack. Also the difference between a QB that can scan the field because he trusts his line and a QB who is constantly looking down at the rush

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's really playing well this season. Finally grew into his ability, and maybe having good players on either side of him help him not to try to do too much.

Oh and he's always been a damn beast in terms of strength. When healthy. Probably him and AD that rule the weight room.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excellent work from the big man! The whole line is doing great and getting very little recognition with the numbers our boys are putting up.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

100% grob stays with his guy on those stunts.

a great tackle is a luxury for an offense.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Damn, Saffold is going to get arrested for assault and battery if he keeps playing like this!

A55VA6

Legend
Saffold is having a pro bowl year in my opinion. So good to see because he's been with us through all the bad years. Hopefully his ankle isn't too bad.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Saffold is having a pro bowl year in my opinion. So good to see because he's been with us through all the bad years. Hopefully his ankle isn't too bad.
What I especially love is the downfield blocking. It's as good as anything I can ever remember seeing.