Sad stats of the day: Grob Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
jrry32 thinking about priorities:
No. We don't. I'm not wasting our assets that could go into filling real needs on a LT. We only have so much cap room and draft capital. The Rams NEED a QB. The Rams NEED WRs. The Rams NEED OL help. But LT isn't a position they need. I'm not using any of my key resources on filling that need.
So many things at play here. If they draft another LT they have to admit that after only 2 years they didn't get what they wanted. On the other hand, I think Fisher had his come to jezus moment about the importance of the O-line last year. Knowing that, IMO, they didn't do all that well addressing that in last year's draft they'll probably want to fix that. Fish seems to like to address a unit until it's fixed in his mind. It's going to be interesting to see which direction they go.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So many things at play here. If they draft another LT they have to admit that after only 2 years they didn't get what they wanted. On the other hand, I think Fisher had his come to jezus moment about the importance of the O-line last year. Knowing that, IMO, they didn't do all that well addressing that in last year's draft they'll probably want to fix that. Fish seems to like to address a unit until it's fixed in his mind. It's going to be interesting to see which direction they go.

Fisher has no business being here after this season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're very late to that party @jrry32 .:LOL: Do you think he won't be our HC next year?

I think there's two options. He'll not be our HC next year or I'll be rooting for another team until he's gone.

Alan

Legend
jrry32 threatening to become a Jaguar fan:
I think there's two options. He'll not be our HC next year or I'll be rooting for another team until he's gone.
I don't think you read the fine print when you joined jrry. In order to be permitted to post here you agreed to an 18 year contract. We need your sage wisdom. I think he'll pull a Schwarzenegger though.