Russell Wilson really needs to start being a douche...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
It was silenced quickly because it was untrue. Had it been true the would all still be talking about it.

Geez Alan... why don't you just marry him then? :sly:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
DR RAM said:
albefree69 said:
The fact that it wasn't actually RGIII was posted at one of the major media sites. I didn't re-post it because the whole story was obviously false and totally uninteresting. At least to me.
You didn't like seeing his boner? :rofl:

Thordaddy has it as his wallpaper on his phone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......I'm in a mood tonight.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamFan503 said:
albefree69 said:
It was silenced quickly because it was untrue. Had it been true the would all still be talking about it.

He doesn't wanna DNA rifle block TD.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
albefree69 said:

There's other ways things get silenced though dude.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Bob-G-Knee's hair is fucking gay. A point that goes without mentioning far too often.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamFan503 thinking of nuptials:

Which one? The guy in the picture or RGIII?

I have standards you know. :shhhhh:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Username seeing conspiracy:

So you think RGIII paid off the girl and all the media too? :lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
RamFan503 thinking of nuptials:

Which one? The guy in the picture or RGIII?

I have standards you know. :shhhhh:

Yeah - I guess low is a standard. :neener:

And both.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:

Just the girl. The media was/is already on their collective knees waiting for the payoff. :sick: Dear lord... I'm so sorry for that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Attachments

• meredith.jpg
    meredith.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 224

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
albefree69 said:

Anything could've happened. She could've got tired of fans calling her a whore on twitter and facebook, he could've paid her off, his lawyers could've scared her away, she could've generally felt bad, she could've found another penis to quench her gold diggingness, and yes it could've been fake.

Regardless, like I said that's not why I personally don't really like the dude.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Some of your possibilities sound good too. :cheese:

The only non-Ram QB I have a problem with is Kapernoodle and that's because of the cap incident.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
LesBaker said:
DR RAM said:
albefree69 said:
The fact that it wasn't actually RGIII was posted at one of the major media sites. I didn't re-post it because the whole story was obviously false and totally uninteresting. At least to me.
You didn't like seeing his boner? :rofl:

Thordaddy has it as his wallpaper on his phone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......I'm in a mood tonight.

Why shouldn't I have it on my phone , a yellow filter lense and a few days sunbathing in the nude and .......well I was gonna get a split on the money, but then RG showed em his was smaller and we had to shut the scam down.
Oh well, back to modeling for freaksofcock.com :hehe:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
What I find to be the most fascinating thing about Wilson is that he is not only under 6'0" tall, he is under 5'11". This kid measured in at 5' 10.5" at the Combine.

I don't remember any QB being that short and doing anything significant in the NFL. He has a huge handicap seeing over the LOS and passing from the pocket. You'd think defenses would be able to shutdown at least half of the field on Wilson, but he such a great athlete and has amazing intangibles that he creates plays on the fly.

I want to see him do it again this year when defenses have a full year to study him, but he's such a great kid that it won't be much fun to see him fail. I mean, I had no problem routing against Flutie, I really didn't like the guy, but Wilson seems different to me.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think Flutie could have been better than he was had he had anything around him. He played with nothing his entire career in the NFL. When he had players around him in Canada he won MVP's out the ass and a few titles. He also set some CFL records that still stand and is considered by a lot of guys up north to be the best player that league has ever had. IMO he could have been a star in the NFL.

He was drafted by the Rams.......there's a trivia question for ya.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
LesBaker said:
I think Flutie could have been better than he was had he had anything around him. He played with nothing his entire career in the NFL. When he had players around him in Canada he won MVP's out the ass and a few titles. He also set some CFL records that still stand and is considered by a lot of guys up north to be the best player that league has ever had. IMO he could have been a star in the NFL.

Yup. I knew that about the Rams drafting him, like in the 11th round.

I watched Flutie play with an unbiased view. And he wasn't good enough. But I have never been a guy that got carried away with routing for the little guy who pulled rabbits out of a hat, and that's what Flutie was. He never showed me enough in the NFL that I thought he'd be a quality QB on a good team.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
max said:
What I find to be the most fascinating thing about Wilson is that he is not only under 6'0" tall, he is under 5'11". This kid measured in at 5' 10.5" at the Combine.

I don't remember any QB being that short and doing anything significant in the NFL. He has a huge handicap seeing over the LOS and passing from the pocket. You'd think defenses would be able to shutdown at least half of the field on Wilson, but he such a great athlete and has amazing intangibles that he creates plays on the fly.

I want to see him do it again this year when defenses have a full year to study him, but he's such a great kid that it won't be much fun to see him fail. I mean, I had no problem routing against Flutie, I really didn't like the guy, but Wilson seems different to me.
It will be plenty fun he fails the seacocks fail

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Rabid Ram said:
max said:

It will be plenty fun he fails the seacocks fail

Yes and no.

Fun to watch the hawks fail, but I'll feel bad for the kid. Wish he was on another team.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
max said:
LesBaker said:

Yup. I knew that about the Rams drafting him, like in the 11th round.

I watched Flutie play with an unbiased view. And he wasn't good enough. But I have never been a guy that got carried away with routing for the little guy who pulled rabbits out of a hat, and that's what Flutie was. He never showed me enough in the NFL that I thought he'd be a quality QB on a good team.

Max, good to see you back and active as I find agreement with most of your perspectives.

I don't remember any QB being that short and doing anything significant in the NFL.

I thought that Pat Haden did a nice job his first 2 1/2 years, he was close to Wilsons height, but his big brain didn't hurt either. Eventually the defenses began to get pressure on him and he broke his thumb on opposing helmets once too often. As for Flute, he was simply a "winner", he lacked the size and support around him, but darn if he didn't find a way of winning most of the time (college and Pro) despite his physical limitations.