Russell Wilson really needs to start being a douche...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
so I can hate him. Seriously. :tooth:

RG3 got the memo, why can't he?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
so I can hate him. Seriously. :tooth:

RG3 got the memo, why can't he?
I couldn't agree more. He's the opposite of "Boner" RG3.

V3

Hall of Fame
All you need to know to hate him is the average Seacraps fan.

In all seriousness though, he does seem like a good kid. The Chiefs almost drafted him. SMH.

BTW, what ever came of that RG3 sexting/cheating on wedding day story? Did that turn out to be true?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
V3 said:

In all seriousness though, he does seem like a good kid. The Chiefs almost drafted him. SMH.

BTW, what ever came of that RG3 sexting/cheating on wedding day story? Did that turn out to be true?
meredith-rg3-111.jpg

LMAO.

V3

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
V3 said:

meredith-rg3-111.jpg

LMAO.

I thought I read some update where it said it wasn't RG3 in the naked photos? I don't know. I'm probably wrong. I would think this would be getting WAY more attention than is has if it were true? Is he so popular that the media is just going to let this slide? That's a bunch of BS, it true. I'd like to see some follow up story on it so people know if this guy is a phony or not.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
albefree69 said:
V3 mistaken about being mistaken:
I thought I read some update where it said it wasn't RG3 in the naked photos?

That would be correct.
More of a speculation either way. No report was ever posted.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
The fact that it wasn't actually RGIII was posted at one of the major media sites. I didn't re-post it because the whole story was obviously false and totally uninteresting. At least to me.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
albefree69 said:
The fact that it wasn't actually RGIII was posted at one of the major media sites. I didn't re-post it because the whole story was obviously false and totally uninteresting. At least to me.
You didn't like seeing his boner? :rofl:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
albefree69 said:
I don't even like seeing mine.

Actually, expecially mine. :lol:
I just think the whole story is funny, IDK about it, other than the humor. I never saw anything major denouncing it, and it was squashed pretty fast. If you ask me, that's RG3...now the context, and the story behind it, nobody will ever really know other than the people directly involved.

He's a douche in other ways though. Too much of a ME attitude, want to run the team, and it will end up getting ugly with Shanny, at some point.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's the medias/leagues darling. They won't say shit about him unless it's positive. Once that chick knew she wasn't getting any $ for it she dropped it quick like. RG3 probably paid her out actually.

Real or not whoever reps him is good, because that got silenced pretty quick. I've never seen that it's been proven fake btw. Just that it hasn't been proven real or fake.

Regardless, that's not why I dislike him. Him crying about the Rams in HIS SECOND GAME in the NFL made me not like him. That and the diva attitude he's adopted. He never had that shit coming out.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
He's the medias/leagues darling. They won't say shit about him unless it's positive. Once that chick knew she wasn't getting any $ for it she dropped it quick like. RG3 probably paid her out actually.

Real or not whoever reps him is good, because that got silenced pretty quick. I've never seen that it's been proven fake btw. Just that it hasn't been proven real or fake.

Regardless, that's not why I dislike him. Him crying about the Rams in HIS SECOND GAME in the NFL made me not like him. That and the diva attitude he's adopted. He never had that shit coming out.
RG3 needs to get punched in the boner.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Selassie I said:
Ummmmm,,,, she plays for the shecocks.

It's true. My hate for the shecocks is stronger than it's been in years. I cannot fucking wait for the primetime games this year. They are going to be beyond epic.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
DR RAM said:
Username said:

RG3 needs to get punched in the boner.

lol We should have kapperdouche aka Earthworm Jim get right on that.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
It was silenced quickly because it was untrue. Had it been true the would all still be talking about it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Griffin thing was a hoax they were trying to extort money from one of the tabloids. The pics are obviously not him. It's a black guy and that's where the similarities end. It wasn't even a good try.

Wilson is a nice guy and a pretty good QB prospect IMo........and fuck him in the fucking eyes because he plays for SEA.