Russell Wilson and Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Can't say I'm happy that piece of shit Brady and that scumbag organization has 4 rings now, but I'm not too upset that Wilson and the Seahawks didn't repeat.

Athos

Legend
Can't say I'm happy that piece of crap Brady and that scumbag organization has 4 rings now, but I'm not too upset that Wilson and the Seahawks didn't repeat.

That's the silver lining......the dirty, wretched, shit smeared silver lining.

Wussell just earned a new nickname.

Fail-son.

He be Wussell Fail-son from now on.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I can't forget how Dick Sherman was mouthing off at the cameras talking about Revis when he gave up that TD even though the ref set a pick for Baldwin (or whoever that was). Loved the dejected look on his face when Wilson threw that int.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unfortunately, the only thing I can see that could slow them down is the salary cap! Hopefully, they will have to start paying some of their players (Wilson, etc) a lot of money so they can't keep all their players!

Don't underestimate the devastation that a heartbreaking Superbowl loss can do to a team.

lurkallday

UDFA
783arBS.gif

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
So, I kept waiting for Wilson's play to level off in 3 seasons. Looks like he is getting better at every crunch time situation. This seahawks team have the look of tormeting NFC West for the next 10 years.
I think this was a valid fear had the Seahawks finished off that comeback. The Super Bowl was a no-win scenario for Rams fans so ending with a choke was the best we could have hoped. I don't hate Wilson but it's a good result for us that he gets knocked down a peg and loses that air of clutch invincibility. Also we avoid an entire offseason of "Seahawks dynasty" talk. Meanwhile the game was not won via Brady or Belichick heroics, and everyone already hates the Patriots so any undue hype about them is already watered down by the detractors.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
What made Wilson so valuable in the past was his ability to make plays without turning the ball over. He wasn't enough in the NFC Championship or Super Bowl.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I hate the patriots as much as the next guy but I couldn't stand the thought of those cocky bastards talking all off season about being a dynasty! I hate everything about Seattle from Wilson to their stupid ass fans. Thank god they choked!

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
The crazy thing about that, is that they actually had a camera following him just for his reaction, and the fact that they actually chose to air his cry-face is just hilarious.

Piss off the media enough and I guess it comes back to you.

I am no fan of sports media, but come on man, this team had it coming. Lynch's comments made a lot lot of Patriots fans for the shame game, and that's quite a feat!

RamsFan14

Starter
Or they can all die. I could careless. freak those cockbags.

Hahaha eat a dick and die Wilson! Enjoy thinking about that suck ass pass all off season!

Aren't there kids that read this forum?! Forreal you two, could you not? It's a frickin game we are talking about here, no need to say complete nonsense like that, especially if kids can read this!

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Aren't there kids that read this forum?! Forreal you two, could you not? It's a frickin game we are talking about here, no need to say complete nonsense like that, especially if kids can read this!
I would think that kids who are old enough to come to this forum and post with the rest of us are oblivious to the language used. In fact, I'm willing to bet they hear much worse at school. Plus, there has been much worse said on this forum and many, many others.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahaha eat a dick and die Wilson! Enjoy thinking about that suck ass pass all off season!

Oh I'll be thinking about it for a while. FU Russell Wilson and whoever sent that play in. :mad:

Let me put you in my shoes at that exact moment. I have several people over watching the game trying to pretend that I was interested as the game went on but it got real interesting on the last drive for me. :barefoot:

I'm sitting with San Francisco 8 Seattle 1 in my $200.00 a box Super Bowl pool, so if Seattle scores and kicks the extra point I win $8,000.00. :cool:

Seattle drives right down the field gets inside the three yard line with less than a minute on the clock and with Marshawn Lynch at their disposal they decide to throw it. :coffee:

Needless to say the party ended abruptly for me right at that moment. As soon as I saw him drop back to pass I knew what was about to happen. I still can't believe that happened.:confused:

RamsFan14

Starter
I would think that kids who are old enough to come to this forum and post with the rest of us are oblivious to the language used. In fact, I'm willing to bet they hear much worse at school. Plus, there has been much worse said on this forum and many, many others.

This website takes pride in being more professional and mature than most other forums. Overall, I could care less about language, but there's no need for "go die" comments, ever... Guess it's something I feel pretty strongly about, JMO.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Wow listen to Dan lebitard much? His co-host stated a very similar story on the show yesterday what a coincidence

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

just wondering if the op still thinks wittle wussel wilson keeps getting better at every crunch time situation.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate the patriots as much as the next guy but I couldn't stand the thought of those cocky bastards talking all off season about being a dynasty! I hate everything about Seattle from Wilson to their stupid ass fans. Thank god they choked!

Well, the problem with this is that an even cockier and more obnoxious fan-base is now going to be spending the entire off-season talking. Seattle, unfortunately, was the lesser evil. I knew this before the game and it was proven very quickly after the games. For those of you that don't post on more general NFL forums, you won't notice but as a person that does, the main NFL forum immediately became inundated with completely idiotic threads from Patriots fans(most likely bandwagoners).

Threads like, "Is Revis now the GOAT?" "Does this game prove Brady is the GOAT?" "Where do the Patriots stack up against recent Super Bowl winners?"(this thread doesn't sound bad...until you open it and find Patriots fans bitching at and harassing any person who doesn't think they'd beat almost all or all of the last 6 Super Bowl winners) "Where does Butler's INT rank all time among Super Bowl plays?" "Bill Belichick's Legacy" "What grade would you give Brady's Super Bowl appearance?"(Anything less than an "A" gets you harassed by Patriots homers)...trust me, the list goes on.

And it isn't just the mass influx of fans...as I hinted at with my comments, anything posted in there that doesn't sing the praises of NE or their players get you harassed by their arrogant, obnoxious fans.

I'm just not posting in that forum for the foreseeable future...it's that bad.

If Seattle had won it, it wouldn't be nearly as bad. Here's what I guarantee you would be said: "Is Russell Wilson elite?" "Is Seattle's defense the best of all time?" "Where does Seattle rank all time as a team?" "Pete Carroll's legacy"...that would likely be more or less the extent of it. There might be a Sherman thread on top of that. But it would be mild...and the Seahawks fans would be much less irritating if you posted something that wasn't riding the dick of one of their players.

Some of you will disagree and tell me that Seahawk fans are much worse...maybe where you live...but on the internet, the Patriots have by far the worst fan-base in the NFL.

In person, I don't know too many Seattle fans and the New England fans that I am friends with are decent guys. But the internet truly brings out the worst in people...and with Patriots fans, it brings out their arrogance, superiority complexes(they think they're smarter than everyone else), and their defensiveness(compensating for something...).