Russell Wilson and Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
So, I kept waiting for Wilson's play to level off in 3 seasons. Looks like he is getting better at every crunch time situation. This seahawks team have the look of tormeting NFC West for the next 10 years. I shudder at that thought. No pun intended..

paceram

Pro Bowler
So, I kept waiting for Wilson's play to level off in 3 seasons. Looks like he is getting better at every crunch time situation. This seahawks team have the look of tormeting NFC West for the next 10 years. I shudder at that thought. No pun intended..

Unfortunately, the only thing I can see that could slow them down is the salary cap! Hopefully, they will have to start paying some of their players (Wilson, etc) a lot of money so they can't keep all their players!

ram007

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unfortunately, the only thing I can see that could slow them down is the salary cap! Hopefully, they will have to start paying some of their players (Wilson, etc) a lot of money so they can't keep all their players!

I am hoping for that too. But look at them. They have no receivers and who is this guy that caught for 100 yards that never caught a regular season pass in super bowl today (loosely speaking)...they seem to find Sherman's and Wilson's in the 3rd and 5th round....argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
How does wilson look so ordinary if not below average against the Rams, yet he looks all world against most other teams? He started slow and looked like the wilson we are used to seeing, then he throws a couple balls up for grabs and boom, the shecocks are rollin.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have no fear of that team. We can kick their ass with a QB. They'll be lamenting the fact that their shot at the division and Super Bowl has to go through us every year.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
But I thought he sucked? That's what I was told on here :confused:
He doesn't suck. He is overrated though. And Seattle is going to suffer once he gets a huge contract and they can no longer afford all the help around him.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Patriots haven't been able to stop them all day. CAnt see them stopping them here either.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Did that INT remind you of the end of the SD game this year?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
D2 rookie gets his first INT in the NFL. What a time for it!

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Help in the form of that hellacious defense. Without that defense, they wouldn't be in most of their games. Once they have to come out of pocket and pay Wilson, they won't be able to afford all of those guys. Oh, and Lynch is a BIG help to Wilson as well.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G

Oops, except for choking on the goalline al la Shaun Hill

Athos

Legend
How does wilson look so ordinary if not below average against the Rams, yet he looks all world against most other teams? He started slow and looked like the wilson we are used to seeing, then he throws a couple balls up for grabs and boom, the shecocks are rollin.

The Rams have the know how and ability to keep his bitch ass in the pocket. And when his bitch ass is kept in the pocket, he's a POS QB. Seriously. The dude, often times, throws up Johnny Foosball lame ducks and by pure blind luck, gets a completion. The one thing he's elite at is throwing on the run. Take that away and he's nothing.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
upload_2015-2-1_20-16-47.png

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Hahaha eat a dick and die Wilson! Enjoy thinking about that suck ass pass all off season!