Rush Defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Just need to be able to stop or contain the other teams best O chess piece ala the Patsy the last 7 years. Wade has shown that

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The run defense looked awful as AP gashed us to the tune of 21 yards on 11 carries. (1.9 avg)
Amiright??
Rams have given up a total of 136 rushing yards in last 2 games while out scoring the opponent 84-17.
Rush defense?
Part of that is because we been blowing people out I don’t see to many more blow outs on the schedule.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Seems like we give up 1 or 2 big runs and then tighten up significantly.

Eagles and Saints will be our team's biggest tests, no doubt. If we go 1-1 against those two teams, I like our chances in the playoffs.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hence my comment that is has been better lately.. though last game I didn't think it looked good...
Teams will have their ups and downs. They've looked much improved since the second half vs Zeke. Besides, we'll just keep getting ahead of opponents so they can't run (y)

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
or we can keep our D off the field having 7-9 minutes drives ,, with gurley goff and co

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ironically enough, I'm watching an NFL show and they just mentioned that our offense is first in scoring and our defense is 9th in scoring. Consider that we've been up big the last few games (which usually results in teams passing a lot/ defenses playing off). We don't give up points and I think our defense will keep getting better.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I always expect to give away a big run or two in the first quarter, that's kind of been or MO. But since Dallas we've shut down every runner we've been given (minus the few runs in the first quarter).