Rumor: Eagles could trade Bradford for Manziel.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I imagine Reid's last year there was rough. It can't be easy to lose a son.
yes, very good pt. I had forgotten that. makes the firing seem all that more capricious.

isn't the owner's lastname 'wolf'?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I don't know that such an assertion is true. Was Dick Vermeil just winning with Rich Brooks' team?
as stated by @drasconis (sweet avi BTW) Dick went through hell the first two years...perennial loser...that 1995-1997 team was just, whew...
Chip won with Andy's talent...quoted by some to be a dream team...he's purged most of that talent, hell he's even running off linemen...2015-2016 will tell the tale...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know that such an assertion is true. Was Dick Vermeil just winning with Rich Brooks' team? Some coaches elevate the talent on the roster of those already in place. Chip has revolutionized the Philly offense. Taking a 4-12 team to 10-6 is pretty remarkable.
Right.
And Rich Brooks 2 year run 13-19 was better than Vermiel's first 2 years of 9-23, amazing what one miracle season can do eh?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Right.
And Rich Brooks 2 year run 13-19 was better than Vermiel's first 2 years of 9-23, amazing what one miracle season can do eh?
Except with Vermiel it wasn't that much of a miracle. Most of that team was drafted/developed by him.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Except with Vermiel it wasn't that much of a miracle. Most of that team was drafted/developed by him.

yup and Chuck Knox drafted Isaac Bruce as I recall
not sure which players Rich Brooks left behind that were good... i have repressed those memories

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rich Brooks took over a 9-23 team, went 13-19, then it went back to 9-23
That team he got handed was total crap. 23 wins in previous 5 seasons prior to his arrival.
And if Chris Miller didnt get his 30th concussion, Brooks team might have made the playoffs year 1
Brooks gets a bad rap for questionable decisions, but no way is he in the Linehan/Spags catagory IMO
And had he gotten a 3rd year and the likes of free agent acquisitions like Trent Green, Marshall Faulk and Adam Timmerman, who knows

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Rich Brooks took over a 9-23 team, went 13-19, then it went back to 9-23
That team he got handed was total crap. 23 wins in previous 5 seasons prior to his arrival.
And if Chris Miller didnt get his 30th concussion, Brooks team might have made the playoffs year 1
Brooks gets a bad rap for questionable decisions, but no way is he in the Linehan/Spags catagory IMO
And had he gotten a 3rd year and the likes of free agent acquisitions like Trent Green, Marshall Faulk and Adam Timmerman, who knows
Fair enough, but Vermiel had the foresight to do things like sign Green/Timmerman, trade for Faulk, and hire Martz to be an offensive coordinator when he was originally interviewing to be a QB coach.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
yup and Chuck Knox drafted Isaac Bruce as I recall
not sure which players Rich Brooks left behind that were good... i have repressed those memories
Kevin Carter was the first St. Louis Rams draft pick. He wasn't a bad pick. Steve McLaughlin though in the 3rd... Don't get me started on McLaughlin.... I'm started, a third round kicker that made a whooping 50% of his Field Goal Attempts.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Kevin Carter was the first St. Louis Rams draft pick. He wasn't a bad pick. Steve McLaughlin though in the 3rd... Don't get me started on McLaughlin.... I'm started, a third round kicker that made a whooping 50% of his Field Goal Attempts.

oh my God..... McLaughlin.....
yes Kevin Carter was an okay pick

here is something funny i found on PFT:

For years, we’ve seen images of Rams coach Dick Vermeil, who couldn’t comprehend that Carter was tapping out with the game on the line. So we assumed that Carter left the game because he was too tired, and we’d pointed it out often.

As it turns out, Carter wasn’t the only Rams defender who left the game after its penultimate play. Balzer said that both Carter and defensive tackle D’Marco Farr exited the field, and for good reason. They were gassed after chasing McNair, who scrambled and ducked and dodged and twirled before finding receiver Kevin Dyson inside the Rams’ ten yard line.

Also, even though both Carter and Farr left the game, the fact that the Titans called a time out to stop the clock gave both of them a chance to recover — and Balzer said both were on the field for the play that came up a yard short of the end zone.

So we’re sorry, Kevin, for assuming that you were lazy.