Round 1: shock release, shock survival

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfman84

Rookie
With Jabara Williams and Ryan Lee being the last two cuts, who are your surprise releases and surprise keeps? For me I was surprised at Helmick's Release but even more surprised by Sean Hooey's survival.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm not hating but I'm glad Jabara got cut he sucked. Sorry there's no nice way to say it. Hull is on my wish list for the cutting block as well. Might as well bring in some new blood and try again

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Afro Ram said:
I'm not hating but I'm glad Jabara got cut he sucked. Sorry there's no nice way to say it. Hull is on my wish list for the cutting block as well. Might as well bring in some new blood and try again
I'm not hating, but Jabara sucks.

I don't thin that word "hating" means what you tink it means.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
DR RAM said:
Afro Ram said:

I can say I don't like a player. Jabars play was poor and he got cut.I'm not taking joy out of it I have the teams best interest in mind.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Afro Ram said:
DR RAM said:
Afro Ram said:

I can say I don't like a player. Jabars play was poor and he got cut.I'm not taking joy out it I have the teams best interest in mind.
Guess you missed the joke.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I still don't like the guy... :cheese:

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Tapatalk 4

Memphis Ram

Legend
Afro Ram said:
DR RAM said:
Afro Ram said:

I can say I don't like a player. Jabars play was poor and he got cut.I'm not taking joy out of it I have the teams best interest in mind.

What play are you referring to? He's been injured most of camp.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
No I meant I didn't care for the way he played

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe Spagnuolo knew what he was doing after all ... :what:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
Yep, he knew he would have a hammy problem in the summer of 2013 :hehe:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:
I understand. But if Ray Ray had a hammy problem... ? I just remember the complete and utter outrage over Jabara getting released in favor of vets he brought in, and now maybe it's not such a big mystery. He's been around and isn't sticking anywhere.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
I understand. But if Ray Ray had a hammy problem... ? I just remember the complete and utter outrage over Jabara getting released in favor of vets he brought in, and now maybe it's not such a big mystery. He's been around and isn't sticking anywhere.
Honestly, if Ray Ray Armstrong had a hamstring problem the whole camp, he would have been cut too. I'm not saying Williams is a star, never did, but he and others should have been kept over the likes of Ben Leber, etc.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
Honestly, if Ray Ray Armstrong had a hamstring problem the whole camp, he would have been cut too. I'm not saying Williams is a star, never did, but he and others should have been kept over the likes of Ben Leber, etc.
Maybe. Maybe not. This staff scouted Armstrong and knew what he was capable of, so they wouldn't cut him without at least getting to see it (IMO). They'd probably try to stash him. I think Jabara was brought in to compete, but they probably knew ahead of time what his ceiling was. There's some tape.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
Maybe. Maybe not. This staff scouted Armstrong and knew what he was capable of, so they wouldn't cut him without at least getting to see it (IMO). They'd probably try to stash him. I think Jabara was brought in to compete, but they probably knew ahead of time what his ceiling was. There's some tape.
Stash him, sure, maybe, but you have to get cut first, so that is a different discussion. Jabara would have had an honest chance to make this team if he hadn't been sidelined so much. He was running with the twos before he got hurt, and nobody had displaced him to that point, according to the reports.

I agree with the cut by the way. You can't make the club from the tub. I think Stewart is VERY much in danger of the same treatment.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Memphis Ram said:
Afro Ram said:
No I meant I didn't care for the way he played

But when have you seen him play?

Alright memphis. I csn admit when I'm wrong. I honestly think I got him mixed up with Rocky Mcintosh or some other free agent we brought in. I looked him up and I was like wait a minute we drafted this guy? Man.. just isn't my thread. Ugg. Lol

iced

X said:

huh?

the same guy who brought in tim carter as a starting wide receiver?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iced said:
X said:

huh?

the same guy who brought in tim carter as a starting wide receiver?
That was Devaney.