Round 1: shock release, shock survival

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

X said:
Just fair warning. If the Spags debate reignites, I'm going to post my 100,000 word thesis statement on what happened to the Rams after 2008 - including every single salary cap consideration and forced roster move in 2009; the socioeconomic impact of a rookie pay scale allowed to grow out of control; every single free agent that was relegated to restricted (as opposed to unrestricted) during the offseason because of the CBA negotiation; every single injury that took place and how long they were (coupled with who the replacement was); and the cause-n-effect of installing a McDaniels system with no off-season and trying to master it with the most injury plagued offense in anyone's recent memory (and that includes dudes who watched this team since the 50's).

And THAT -- was just the forward. :hehe:

Oh. And I'll pin it 40 times to the main page so you have to go to page 2 to see new posts.

BOOM. #WINNING.

*pushes middle mouse button and moves mouse to bottom of the sceen*

That's winning ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
iced said:
X said:
Just fair warning. If the Spags debate reignites, I'm going to post my 100,000 word thesis statement on what happened to the Rams after 2008 - including every single salary cap consideration and forced roster move in 2009; the socioeconomic impact of a rookie pay scale allowed to grow out of control; every single free agent that was relegated to restricted (as opposed to unrestricted) during the offseason because of the CBA negotiation; every single injury that took place and how long they were (coupled with who the replacement was); and the cause-n-effect of installing a McDaniels system with no off-season and trying to master it with the most injury plagued offense in anyone's recent memory (and that includes dudes who watched this team since the 50's).

Oh. And I'll pin it 40 times to the main page so you have to go to page 2 to see new posts.

BOOM. #WINNING.

That's winning ;)

:lmao:

Damn. Sometimes, you guys just kill me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iced said:
X said:

BOOM. #WINNING.

That's winning ;)
Don't make me install an auto-refresh script on this site that refreshes the page every .01 seconds.

cuz I'll do it.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Not really shocked with anyone on the roster still aside from Hooey.

At least there hasn't been a Dominique Curry/Donnie Avery/Danario Alexander dilemma.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:

BOOM. #WINNING.

That's a good way to get your opinion out there...but while you're doing that...I'll be busy winning the debate. :ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
X said:

BOOM. #WINNING.

That's a good way to get your opinion out there...but while you're doing that...I'll be busy winning the debate. :ww:
You know, in all honesty, I'd love to have that debate with you. But my point wouldn't be that Spags is a great head coach. It would be that NO head coach could have succeeded given the circumstances.

If you want to debate that ... bring your lunch. :ww:

sent via Tapatalk.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

BOOM. #WINNING.

You know, in all honesty, I'd love to have that debate with you. But my point wouldn't be that Spags is a great head coach. It would be that NO head coach could have succeeded given the circumstances.

sent via Tapatalk.

And you'd be making a sound argument. However, I could still make the point that while Spags's conditions weren't fair(2009 Rams are the least talented team I've ever seen), that he didn't do enough to make them better.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

BOOM. #WINNING.

sent via Tapatalk.

And you'd be making a sound argument. However, I could still make the point that while Spags's conditions weren't fair(2009 Rams are the least talented team I've ever seen), that he didn't do enough to make them better.
And I have very valid and soundly researched reasons for that ...

BTW, are we having a hypothetical debate in advance of an actual one? lol.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
iced said:
X said:

BOOM. #WINNING.

That's winning ;)
Clicks view new post button winning all day

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

BOOM. #WINNING.

sent via Tapatalk.

When you plan to have it, let me know. :ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

BOOM. #WINNING.

sent via Tapatalk.

When you plan to have it, let me know. :ww:
Ju got it mang.

I'll be out in the field working all day today, but when I get back from the gym tonight I'll go ahead and throw a little something together for you . Or you can concede right now ... your choice.

sent via Tapatalk.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
Ju got it mang.

I'll be out in the field working all day today, but when I get back from the gym tonight I'll go ahead and throw a little something together for you . Or you can concede right now ... your choice.

sent via Tapatalk.

As T-Pain said, all I do is win.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
X said:
Ju got it mang.

sent via Tapatalk.

Yeah, I think those were Commodus' last words too. lol.

I'm kinda tired today because it was STUPID hot outside and I put in about 12 hours. So I'll grant you a stay of execution for now, but tomorrow I'm gonna draw you more parallels than a Geometry class chalkboard.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
Ju got it mang.

sent via Tapatalk.

I'm kinda tired today because it was STUPID hot outside and I put in about 12 hours. So I'll grant you a stay of execution for now, but tomorrow I'm gonna draw you more parallels than a Geometry class chalkboard.

Sadly, I also believe you'll take more obtuse angles than that Geometry class chalkboard. :ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
Ju got it mang.

sent via Tapatalk.

Sadly, I also believe you'll take more obtuse angles than that Geometry class chalkboard. :ww:
I'll have to in order to get around your circular logic. :razzed:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
Ju got it mang.

sent via Tapatalk.

You mistake my logic for that hole you're trying to stick the square peg into. :p

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
Ju got it mang.

sent via Tapatalk.

You mistake my logic for that hole you're trying to stick the square peg into. :p
Piece of cake. All I gotta do is whittle away at your arguments.

square-peg-round-hole.jpg

Which should be easy, because you're packing soft wood.
DOUBLE WHAMMY!

d7ULSlo.png
d7ULSlo.png

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
Ju got it mang.

sent via Tapatalk.

Piece of cake. All I gotta do is whittle away at your arguments.

square-peg-round-hole.jpg

Which should be easy, because you're packing soft wood.
DOUBLE WHAMMY!

d7ULSlo.png
d7ULSlo.png

Don't worry...it becomes hard quite quickly...especially when Moklerman is posting in the thread. :ww:

As for my arguments, don't worry about them. They're as effective as a stutter step on Craig Dahl in the open-field. :cheese: