Rothlisberger V Ryan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Mos Def an slanted comparison.

"I wonder what people will choose between the two candidates I make them choose? A two time superbowl winner and year in year our MVP candidate, or a QB with, what, 3 playoff wins? This will show them my guy is best!"

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not really a fair comparison. I think Ben has to be the answer here. Especially with Ryan struggling in Lil' Shanny's scheme last year. But Wentz isn't Ben and Goff isn't Ryan. Wentz is Wentz and Goff is Goff. Mack has used Brees as a Goff comparison and I can see it. There's a big size difference but they have a lot of other similarities. I think Wentz has more in common with Carson Palmer than Big Ben.

I chose Big Ben over Carson Palmer because Wentz showed up in clutch moments with superlative throws in season defining moments. Otherwise, without those moments, yeah, I might have said Carson Palmer

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Not really a fair comparison. I think Ben has to be the answer here. Especially with Ryan struggling in Lil' Shanny's scheme last year. But Wentz isn't Ben and Goff isn't Ryan. Wentz is Wentz and Goff is Goff. Mack has used Brees as a Goff comparison and I can see it. There's a big size difference but they have a lot of other similarities. I think Wentz has more in common with Carson Palmer than Big Ben.

Carson Palmer would not be any more fair than the other comparisons considering physicality is a large part of Wentz's game and Palmer is less physical than most kickers.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Carson Palmer would not be any more fair than the other comparisons considering physicality is a large part of Wentz's game and Palmer is less physical than most kickers.

Palmer is also playing in the NFL. If Wentz is still trying to truck people in the NFL, the team that drafts him will have a problem.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Palmer is also playing in the NFL. If Wentz is still trying to truck people in the NFL, the team that drafts him will have a problem.

Yeah, both of these QBs were doing things last year that they really need to STOP doing, mostly that amount to protecting themselves.