Roethlisberger

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WvuIN02

Starter
Holy god is this guy for real?

HE WAS UNDEFEATED (13-0) AS A ROOKIE.

Maybe I should break it up into bite sized morsels for you?

As a rookie he won 13 games

and lost zero

dot dot dot dot dot..................................

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Source?... Look it up?...WTF.. If you can't copy paste 'a direct' website that has these stats of this so called statistic then its irrelevant. Or should I look in a Encyclopedia Britannica series of books?

It took awhile it wasn't instant.

I can easily copy and a paste a site. But it's not hard for you to use google yourself. I'm not giving you inaccessible information. A simple google search will provide it.

It didn't take awhile. He posted the 5th best QB Rating in the NFL as a rookie while leading his team to a 15-1 regular season and then he posted the 3rd best QB Rating in the NFL as a sophomore and his team won the Super Bowl.(although he played poorly in the Super Bowl)

This is all relevant information. This is all factual information. You can easily confirm this yourself.

LooNaTik83

Why aren't you quoting me on this? He was drafted in 2004 and won a Superbowl 2007? Regardless it took years for him to mend a crew to get to become Superbowl champs. Its meaningless to argue that he was undefeated, but we as fans want to win Superbowls. Takes time kid. Slow your roll.

WvuIN02

Starter
You said "instant success".

Any one who can think rationally would qualify going 15-1 as a ROOKIE as being successful. You said something really dumb and wont admit it when you got called on it.

We have all done it at times just man up and move on. Ben Roethlisberger is probably the best example EVER of a QB who has had instant success in the NFL.

LooNaTik83

This is all relevant information. This is all factual information. You can easily confirm this yourself. <----Jrry32

Ok, I know this is about QB's and Big Ben. But what the f**k does this have to do with us Rams fans? I'm just saying we don't need a First rounder! I've said that in another OP! This is jargon to me. Does anyone know how to comprehend??? I said isn't necessary in my first post to this OP!

There are haters on this forum....

jjab360

Legend
Big Ben just had one of those days where everything seems to go right. Sadly we'll probably never know what that feels like as Rams fans..

jjab360

Legend
This is all relevant information. This is all factual information. You can easily confirm this yourself. <----Jrry32

Ok, I know this is about QB's and Big Ben. But what the f**k does this have to do with us Rams fans? I'm just saying we don't need a First rounder! I've said that in another OP! This is jargon to me. Does anyone know how to comprehend??? I said isn't necessary in my first post to this OP!

:confused:o_O

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Source?... Look it up?...WTF.. If you can't copy paste 'a direct' website that has these stats of this so called statistic then its irrelevant. Or should I look in a Encyclopedia Britannica series of books?

It took awhile it wasn't instant.

Where's your source?

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
10710687_808774099169280_3761617867697905912_n.jpg

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame

Attacking the post is fine....But don't cross the line and attack the poster. Thanks.

jap

Legend
Big Ben just had one of those days where everything seems to go right. Sadly we'll probably never know what that feels like as Rams fans..

Whatcha talking 'bout, Willis!?! It's a Ram who owns the record for the most passing yards in a single game---the Dutchman, Norm Van Brocklin, completed 27 of 41 passes for 554 yards, 5 TD's, 2 INT's against the New York Yanks o 28 September 1951.

jjab360

Legend
Whatcha talking 'bout, Willis!?! It's a Ram who owns the record for the most passing yards in a single game---the Dutchman, Norm Van Brocklin, completed 27 of 41 passes for 554 yards, 5 TD's, 2 INT's against the New York Yanks o 28 September 1951.
That's great and all but even my grandparents were probably too young to remember that game.

LooNaTik83

Where's your source?

My source to what? Is this a Steelers 1st round pick, or a Rams first pick?...Does anyone (who keeps responding to me) know what unnecessary means? This whole entire thread was leading into a charade of 1st round QB pick hints...Which I've denied before this OP.. My source is in the now with Austin Davis, with this current team the Rams 2014, and not with a Steelers QB...

How about that?

No offense but a lot of people shouldn't be on this thread. A lot of trolls in this house....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My source to what? Is this a Steelers 1st round pick, or a Rams first pick?...Does anyone (who keeps responding to me) know what unnecessary means? This whole entire thread was leading into a charade of 1st round QB pick hints...Which I've denied before this OP.. My source is in the now with Austin Davis, with this current team the Rams 2014, and not with a Steelers QB...

How about that?

No offense but a lot of people shouldn't be on this thread. A lot of trolls in this house....

Trolls? For being impressed by Roethlisberger today and wishing we had someone like him? Puhlease. Not everyone here shares your opinion of Austin Davis...you'd think someone who loves debates as much as you do would be a little more tolerant of different opinions.

I don't care where the Rams find their franchise QB. It can be the first round, the seventh round, UDFA, or Mars. All I care is that they have one. But the overwhelming odds are that the franchise QB will come from the first round.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

How about that?

No one is trolling anyone.
Let it go. Live to discuss another day. Tough day for Rams fans everywhere today.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron

How about that?

No, the thread was about applauding Roethlisberger who was having a monster game. I remind you this is Rams SLASH NFL talk. Rams aren't the only people who are going to be mentioned on this board. Your paranoia isn't a reality just because you stated it loud enough, nobody mentioned first rounders until you, when you used the worst example you possibly could have ever used to say we don't need to draft a first rounder QB.

To put it in simple and blunt terms, you were wrong and you don't want to admit it and now you're turning this thread into something sour trying to avoid it as much as you can. You should look at your own conduct before calling anybody else a troll.

You need to stop.

LooNaTik83

No, the thread was about applauding Roethlisberger who was having a monster game. I remind you this is Rams SLASH NFL talk. Rams aren't the only people who are going to be mentioned on this board. Your paranoia isn't a reality just because you stated it loud enough, nobody mentioned first rounders until you, when you used the worst example you possibly could have ever used to say we don't need to draft a first rounder QB.

To put it in simple and blunt terms, you were wrong and you don't want to admit it and now you're turning this thread into something sour trying to avoid it as much as you can. You should look at your own conduct before calling anybody else a troll.

You need to stop.

Whoa. Ok. He had a monster game today. But how is it other people were posting his stats from the past ? Look I get it Ben had his thing going today. If people want to praise him go ahead. Its quite apparent after the fact I was attacked that people were throwing big Bens stats from the past.

"The guy was great his first two seasons. He had down years in his 3rd and 5th years but aside from those, he's consistently been one of the best QBs in football." <---jrry32

Ok and I simply said why can't Davis fall under this category. It was about "DEVELOPING" You know you can read. So read each post I made and others who responded. My key point was AD can develop into something that Roethlisberger is now.

If you want to divert or deviate from the facts at hand be my guess. I'm just saying Davis can be this guy. Just takes time.

Don't try and internet jump me. Damn.