Roethlisberger

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lol at Indy.

Every year the make they playoffs courtesy the AFC South.

LooNaTik83

He was a number 1st round #11 pick. 2004, but didn't start showing until later on, and still going beyond til this day game by game. A primary reason why a 1st round QB isn't necessary for the Rams team. It does take time. And this is tangible proof.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
What does Roethlisberger have in common with the Patriots?

Both have had video evidence destroyed.

Rams lost about a handful of players today and lost the game so I'm not I'm the mood to compliment Ben.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
ex
He has like 520 yards passing with 5 mins left to play. crap.
and Goodell is sitting somewhere in his tower doing an evil laugh cus he's getting exactly what he wanted. whoring out the NFL to be total offensive entertainment. destroying the game of football turning it into a Madden video game. we've all seen the changes in penalties. good luck finding an offensive holding call in the entire league. but hands to the face and defensive holding and PI's for everyone!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was a number 1st round #11 pick. 2004, but didn't start showing until later on, and still going beyond til this day game by game. A primary reason why a 1st round QB isn't necessary for the Rams team. It does take time. And this is tangible proof.

The guy was great his first two seasons. He had down years in his 3rd and 5th years but aside from those, he's consistently been one of the best QBs in football.

LooNaTik83

The guy was great his first two seasons. He had down years in his 3rd and 5th years but aside from those, he's consistently been one of the best QBs in football.

So why can't Davis fall under this category? You just said years?!! 365 days +. Davis has only played weeks. 42 days?

Regardless....There is plenty of developing that needs to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

WvuIN02

Starter

Huh???

"As a rookie, he went 13-0 in the regular season (14–1 including playoffs) as a starting quarterback, helping the Steelers become the first AFC team to have 15 wins (2–1 under Maddox [first two and last game], 13–0 under Roethlisberger) in a single regular season, surpassing former Steeler Mike Kruczek for the record for the best start by a rookie (6-0) and exceeding the mark for total wins as a rookie, set by Chris Chandler and Joe Ferguson. On January 5, 2005, Roethlisberger was unanimously selected as the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year by the Associated Press, the first quarterback in 34 years to be so honored.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So why can't Davis fall under this category? You just said years?!! 365 days +. Davis has only played weeks. 42 days?

Drop the excuses. This is Davis's 3rd year in the NFL. I am giving him leeway as a first year starter but until he shows major improvement, I'm not banking on him. He's a UDFA who was our 4th string QB. He's had his moments but he's also looked really bad at times. And until I see him improving in the things he doesn't do well and playing consistently well, I'm not throwing my support behind him.

The Rams would be crazy to pass on a QB to bank on Davis unless he proves that he's the guy THIS YEAR. Thus far, he hasn't.

To watch him play like he did against San Francisco when they frustrated and rattled him then watch him do the same thing again today rather than adjusting doesn't inspire confidence.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame

you used a first round QB playing well as a reason why we shouldn't draft a QB in the first round...

tumblr_lrxzgun6rs1r0ia88o1_400.gif

V3

Hall of Fame
Did you just say a primary reason not to take a QB in the first round is because of a good QB taken in the first round?

LooNaTik83

Huh???

"As a rookie, he went 13-0 in the regular season (14–1 including playoffs) as a starting quarterback, helping the Steelers become the first AFC team to have 15 wins (2–1 under Maddox [first two and last game], 13–0 under Roethlisberger) in a single regular season, surpassing former Steeler Mike Kruczek for the record for the best start by a rookie (6-0) and exceeding the mark for total wins as a rookie, set by Chris Chandler and Joe Ferguson. On January 5, 2005, Roethlisberger was unanimously selected as the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year by the Associated Press, the first quarterback in 34 years to be so honored.

How long did it take? And where is the credible source of this information? Where is the hyperlink to this information?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haha, you both posted the same thing at the same moment. Great minds think alike, eh!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How long did it take? And where is the credible source of this information? Where is the hyperlink to this information?

The credible source? Look it up. He started the 4th game of the year(AS A ROOKIE) and the Steelers were undefeated in the regular season that year with him as a starter. He also posted the 5th best QB Rating in the NFL that year.

LooNaTik83

you used a first round QB playing well as a reason why we shouldn't draft a QB in the first round...

tumblr_lrxzgun6rs1r0ia88o1_400.gif

I love debates...

This OP is about...

Roethlisberger

He is playing well, but why does that mean that we need a first round QB FOR THE RAMS!

And WTF does Roethlisberger have to do with this team secondly?!

We are talking about time and development.

LooNaTik83

The crony's are starting to come out?...
Did you just say a primary reason not to take a QB in the first round is because of a good QB taken in the first round?

Is it necessary? Give me a straight answer? Is a first round QB necessary for the RAMS to win?! If you give me a definitive/positive answer that your correct then I'm done.

Oh yeah, make sure you got the results to back it up...

Last edited by a moderator:

LooNaTik83

The credible source? Look it up. He started the 4th game of the year(AS A ROOKIE) and the Steelers were undefeated in the regular season that year with him as a starter. He also posted the 5th best QB Rating in the NFL that year.

Source?... Look it up?...WTF.. If you can't copy paste 'a direct' website that has these stats of this so called statistic then its irrelevant. Or should I look in a Encyclopedia Britannica series of books?

It took awhile it wasn't instant.