Rodgers could be cleared to return next week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
My daughter is 27 so…yeah, it’s creepy.
Not sure what your daughter has to do with it. Who I am sure is a fine lady.
I know lots of couples that are 10 years apart and have been married a long time. Nothing creepy in their relationships. One couple, dear friends, man in his 90s, spouse 80s. So 2-3 years is not going to change that.
Its not like Rodgers is in the "old enough to be her father" situation.
DiCaprio routinely dates women half his age. 50 year old dating 22 year old deal.
And I am not a "age is just a number" person. Its a number and very, very real.
13 years difference is pushing it though.
Not long ago people considered 27 year old "old maids". The woman is getting close to 30 so it not like she is not just old enough to buy a beer.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ah, 27 and 40. Thirteen years difference is not all that bad.
Its not like he is in creepo DiCaprios league.
Rock it if ya got it !
That's right. People are envious pricks and they're gonna hate. Can't worry about that do what makes you happy. Long as she's legal and consenting it's her choice.

dazed-and.gif

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Not sure what your daughter has to do with it. Who I am sure is a fine lady.
I know lots of couples that are 10 years apart and have been married a long time. Nothing creepy in their relationships. One couple, dear friends, man in his 90s, spouse 80s. So 2-3 years is not going to change that.
Its not like Rodgers is in the "old enough to be her father" situation.
DiCaprio routinely dates women half his age. 50 year old dating 22 year old deal.
And I am not a "age is just a number" person. Its a number and very, very real.
13 years difference is pushing it though.
Not long ago people considered 27 year old "old maids". The woman is getting close to 30 so it not like she is not just old enough to buy a beer.
Age gap certainly means different things at different ages:

60 year old with 47 year old…no big deal.

40 year old with 27 year old…a bit creepy.

20 year old with 7 year old…call the police!

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy

Most folks consider "within 10 years" as normal. So +2-3 years I am not going to hang the guy.
A lot of Rams fans hate on Rodgers, I don't get it.
Its not like he is a Niners or Pats QB.
Like I said, I appreciate the stances he has taken on non football things.
The guy is smart.
Heck, most middle aged men, if they found themselves all of a sudden single would be all in on finding a woman 10 years younger.
Just no cradle robbing.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Most folks consider "within 10 years" as normal. So +2-3 years I am not going to hang the guy.
A lot of Rams fans hate on Rodgers, I don't get it.
Its not like he is a Niners or Pats QB.
Like I said, I appreciate the stances he has taken on non football things.
The guy is smart.
Heck, most middle aged men, if they found themselves all of a sudden single would be all in on finding a woman 10 years younger.
Just no cradle robbing.
Full disclosure…I’ve been married since I was 25, so this has never been an issue for me.

Rodgers…yeah, don’t care for his personality.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

I was 35 with a 21 year old. Good times until she tried to rent a car.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Full disclosure…I’ve been married since I was 25, so this has never been an issue for me.

Rodgers…yeah, don’t care for his personality.
I got married at 25, still married to her at 58. She was 22 when she married me and was a teenager as was I when we first dated.
And it was GREAT and still is.
Personality ? Meh.
He certainly is not a sheep and he and I see it the same way on a few things.
The Niners messed up BIG TIME not drafting him. And that was a good thing for Rams fans. Had he been a genocidal 49er I might have a different opinion of him.
The name of that San Francisco NFL team is FAR MORE! offensive than any other team by far. I do not care if its the Redskins, Indians or whatever.
I actually know a lady who's grandmother told her about watching her mother killed by gold miners. I am a Native up here in Humboldt and that thing happened all the time only 100 years ago. Lots of unwritten history on that sort of thing up here.
I am not sure why some group has not zeroed in on the actual 49ers being murderers. 90% of Indians were gone withing 10 years of gold being discovered in California. Think about that ?
That is what Native groups should be protesting instead of names that honor Native Americans.
For me, I have lots of reasons to dislike the 49ers.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I got married at 25, still married to her at 58. She was 22 when she married me and was a teenager as was I when we first dated.
And it was GREAT and still is.
Personality ? Meh.
He certainly is not a sheep and he and I see it the same way on a few things.
The Niners messed up BIG TIME not drafting him. And that was a good thing for Rams fans. Had he been a genocidal 49er I might have a different opinion of him.
The name of that San Francisco NFL team is FAR MORE! offensive than any other team by far. I do not care if its the Redskins, Indians or whatever.
I actually know a lady who's grandmother told her about watching her mother killed by gold miners. I am a Native up here in Humboldt and that thing happened all the time only 100 years ago. Lots of unwritten history on that sort of thing up here.
I am not sure why some group has not zeroed in on the actual 49ers being murderers. 90% of Indians were gone withing 10 years of gold being discovered in California. Think about that ?
That is what Native groups should be protesting instead of names that honor Native Americans.
For me, I have lots of reasons to dislike the 49ers.
I’ve often wondered how the folks in Northern California would react if a campaign was started to change the 49ers name. After all, the gold rush was accomplished through the use of slave labor.

Not trying to start a political discussion…just amused at the idea of San Francisco fans being shamed into throwing away all their 49ers gear!

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I’ve often wondered how the folks in Northern California would react if a campaign was started to change the 49ers name. After all, the gold rush was accomplished through the use of slave labor.

Not trying to start a political discussion…just amused at the idea of San Francisco fans being shamed into throwing away all their 49ers gear!
Having their fans get rid of all their "racist" gear would be something to behold for sure.
A short true story. I know a Yurok man( I am a tribal member) who told me how he came to be. Yuroks are "downriver Indians" and the lower Klamath is their home. The Karuks take up the middle part of the Klamath.
In the 1800s miners came up the Klamath looking for gold. It was never a gold bearing river or I might not be here. The miners went up Red Cap creek, a tributary of the Klamath in the Karuk zone. They started going up the creek killing and burning and a band of Karuk's put all the young girls from the village into 4 Redwood dugout canoes and sent them downriver.
Kind of like the Moses story.
The girls made it down the creek and into the mighty Klamath down to Yurok territory where they were taken in. Then ended up being raised by the Yuroks and my friend is a direct descendant of those women. Him telling the story was gripping. You could make a movie about it.
Note, this is the area of the Patterson Bigfoot footage. As a 18 year old kid I was playing cards with a group of old men up there. One about 90, so he was born in the 1800s and raised the old way. I asked him about Bigfoot. And he matter a fact told me" they live over there, we leave them alone and they leave us alone". While pointing at the area where the film was taken.
To him it was no big deal.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Sounds like a kickass toxic troll thread idea for the shitters board. Someone should start it.

Flint

Pro Bowler
This whole thing is just weird, when Akers did it the team was hoping he could come back but they mostly kept quiet. Rodgers announces he’s coming back and most people were wondering what he was talking about, he’s got video of himself on the field and he’s telling his buddy Mcafee it won’t be long. I’m wondering how smart it is for him to come back so soon, it’s not like he can be on a pitch count. Turns out he’s not going to play this year and I’m wondering if he ever was. It’s hard not to think about all the, Aaron is doing something no one’s ever done before, talk and wonder if it was just to feed his ego.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have grown tired of Rodgers & the New York Jets. For every step their Head Coach runs, their GM eats a doughnut, IMHO, the Jets are just well, the New York jets.