Rodgers could be cleared to return next week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I’ve seen this in a few places. That’s hard to believe that he healed a ruptured Achilles that quickly.

One theory I recently read was that the Jets will win today against the Phins, with the help of the refs. Then the refs will help them win the rest of their games to make the playoffs and reach the Super Bowl with Rodgers leading them.

If a rusty QB playing with his new team that he lacks chemistry with after missing the first 14 games, leads his team to the Super Bowl, I may have to quit watching the NFL. I don’t like Rodgers as it is. That would be unbearable.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Wants to have something positive to build on going into the offseason, I imagine.

Jets might even win out, their remaining schedule isn't that tough. Playoffs are still the longest of long shots for them, though.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I doubt he'll return in any sort of shape and form where he makes them dangerous on offense. Also the Jets are getting trucked today, they look like they're about to be 5-9 with one tough game in their final 3 (@ Brownstains). I doubt they get in the playoffs.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well they Rumor or word you got seems way off. It's 17-0 Dolphins.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Tony Romo was just asked about this (he’s covering the Jets v Miami game) and he basically said there’s no chance of Rodgers playing this season.

Seeing that he is apparently good friends with Rodgers, and plays golf with him on a regular basis, I think I’ll take his assessment over that of some random bloke on the internet.

jjab360

Legend
There's a reason why players are getting so heavily penalized for gambling now that it's being legalized.

There would be an insane scandal that would happen at even the scent of fixed games and the league can kiss all that money coming in from gambling goodbye. $2.3 billion league revenue per year to put a number to it and they're just getting started.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Save him for next season.
Myself, I have always like Rodgers. For one, he is a "real" Northern Californian. That is, North of the Bay Area. Santa Rosa is the northernmost part of the Bay Area and folks up here(actual Northern California) do not consider us to be part of that mess.
Rodgers is smart and has taken the wise end of non football things IMO.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fixing games in the NFL would be so difficult it's basically impossible..
I’ve been through this before. I disagree. It just takes a few bad calls here or there later in the season to influence who makes the playoffs and who doesn’t.
Needs sign non disclosure contracts. They are legally bound not to talk. Aside from that it only takes one ref assigned to specific games to make a difference in outcomes. NASCAR did it for years through engine inspectors and none of them spoke up.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Aaron you dirty old bastid...

1702883368448.png

1702883618163.png

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Ah, 27 and 40. Thirteen years difference is not all that bad.
Its not like he is in creepo DiCaprios league.
Rock it if ya got it !

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Has his shaman advisor sufficiently read the crystals and, after an ayahuaska induced consultation with the spirit realm, approved?