ROD poster of the Year award goes to....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
.I have a plan for next season and it involves Hitler videos, Coach O, Fantasy Football, arranging a tailgate, bold italics, dissing @-X- , and killing Dave, but not in that order!
add boobies & BOOTY and you're on to something fer sure!(y):sneaky:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@DaveFan'51

:cheers:

Picture rum in those mugs cause I'm a rum drinker too.
55555.jpg
(y):D

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Congrats @DaveFan'51, well deserved.

I do however feel bad about singling out one poster alone, there's a number of people who make this place so good, including those who only post once a week or so. @RamBill and @Prime Time deserve special mentions for posting so many articles, along with the fantastic job PT does as a moderator. @CGI_Ram and @Selassie I for keeping the site running so smoothly. @RamzFanz, @12intheBox, @CodeMonkey for their camp reports and @DR RAM and @TheDYVKX for their posting of Tweets. @RhodyRams for the job he does with the sports book. And @-X- for starting the place. I'm sure I've missed out some very fine posters, my sincerest apologies for that, my point is you all contribute in your own special way, for which I am eternally grateful.
32.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thought about a huge R, O, and D the other day but then the logistics of sneaking something like that in is cumbersome, especially by a platoon of drunks.
" ROD members are not drunks!! They're a Well Oiled Machine!!"(y):ROFLMAO::D

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The 26th Best Poster Of The Year Award goes to:

Drumroll please...................

ME!!!!

I would like to thank the Academy, @ CGI_RAM for bringing me in, my wife and daughter, my late cousin Mikey for inspiring me to be a Rams fan, Warren Beaty for the movie Heaven Can Wait, Marshall Faulk for his awesomeness, RealRamsFans for all the years of support, the poster Pesci for driving me away from there, milk, dark chocolate, lime in beers, Jose Cuervo gold, Camel Lights, redbull, Mexico- I love your food! My mom and dad for doing it that one time that made me, history books, Winston Churchill, early Eddie Murphy movies, Guns n' Roses, my dog Duke, my car, my daughters car when my car doesn't work, the Internet, the universe and last but not least, life itself. Thank you all!!!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
We should really have an anonymous poll on the best poster and give them a shiny badge. I think it'd be fun.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I thought about a huge R, O, and D the other day but then the logistics of sneaking something like that in is cumbersome, especially by a platoon of drunks.

And then everyone watching will be left wondering what an ORD is.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Congrats @DaveFan'51, well deserved.

I do however feel bad about singling out one poster alone, there's a number of people who make this place so good, including those who only post once a week or so. @RamBill and @Prime Time deserve special mentions for posting so many articles, along with the fantastic job PT does as a moderator. @CGI_Ram and @Selassie I for keeping the site running so smoothly. @RamzFanz, @12intheBox, @CodeMonkey for their camp reports and @DR RAM and @TheDYVKX for their posting of Tweets. @RhodyRams for the job he does with the sports book. And @-X- for starting the place. I'm sure I've missed out some very fine posters, my sincerest apologies for that, my point is you all contribute in your own special way, for which I am eternally grateful.
32.jpg

Ragram, I agree completly with what you have posted. This is not an official award, just my own opinion and my way of showing my thanks to what he did for us.

So to all, EVERYONE here is a poster of the year! We all win! Yea!