ROD poster of the Year award goes to....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
DaveFan'51!

For his wonderful series of post using a countdown to the start of the season with Rams players and their respective jersey numbers.

Guys, this was no easy undertaking and I want to thank him the best way I know how, with this post.

Dave, each day as I logged into ROD I would go to your post first thing to see who you brought up. It was really fun to travel back in time and also to the no so distant past.

All those stats you posted to go along with the pics, WOW. What a labor of love that must have been.

Now you may have noticed I'm using a BOLD font. That is to honor you and of course, it's easier to read. The way you like it.

I hope you have another great season being a Rams fan as we all do.

Thank you and take care!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
tumblr_inline_nrjnzyGYF31qz7jkg_500.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
DaveFan'51!

For his wonderful series of post using a countdown to the start of the season with Rams players and their respective jersey numbers.

Guys, this was no easy undertaking and I want to thank him the best way I know how, with this post.

Dave, each day as I logged into ROD I would go to your post first thing to see who you brought up. It was really fun to travel back in time and also to the no so distant past.

All those stats you posted to go along with the pics, WOW. What a labor of love that must have been.

Now you may have noticed I'm using a BOLD font. That is to honor you and of course, it's easier to read. The way you like it.

I hope you have another great season being a Rams fan as we all do.

Thank you and take care!

You forgot the italics. You must have italics!

On a side note, does this involve a check? Because I could try harder. I mean, you know, Hitler videos, 72 members in FF leagues, and Photoshop This isn't all I can do. ;):sneaky: ( I WILL compete for ROD $$$) (I don't look good naked...but I'm willing)

Last edited:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
righton.jpg

Thanks for doing all you do, Dave. And, for your constantly positive attitude. Go Rams!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
WOW!!!! I'm speechless!! Which if you look at the "Jersey Count Down", it may be hard to believe!!!
Thank you so much!! I don't know what to say ........"Long Live ROD!!"
GO Rams!!
addon.jpg

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
giphy.gif

Should we go over the best 99 DaveFan'51 threads?:D
Well deserved; Thanks for everything that you do here, Dave!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Heck yeah.
I don't have any fancy gif's, but i can type in small font.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I want to say congrats to Dave! Dude is the most upbeat Rams fan ever. And your grand kid doesn't look like you! Congrats buddy! (y)(y)(y)(y)

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
On a side note, does this involve a check? Because I could try harder. I mean, you know, Hitler videos, 72 members in FF leagues, and Photoshop this isn't all I can do. ;):sneaky: ( I WILL compete for ROD $$$)
Don't sell yourself short, didn't you do some camp reports as well? Or is my aging memory rearing it's ugly face again?
@DaveFan'51 BRAVO!!!!!!!WELL DESERVED

RamzFanz

Damnit
Don't sell yourself short, didn't you do some camp reports as well? Or is my aging memory rearing it's ugly face again?
@DaveFan'51 BRAVO!!!!!!!WELL DESERVED

Wait...I DID do some useless reports in exchange for cash and beer AND I clung to @CoachO 's coat tails!

....I have a plan for next season and it involves Hitler videos, Coach O, Fantasy Football, arranging a tailgate, bold italics, dissing @-X- , and killing Dave, but not in that order!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You're all winners, so here's your James Harrison award.

320x320_A1129.jpg